PDA

View Full Version : Caffiene and Octane, August 2, 2009

Donny Carlson
07-26-2009, 09:28 PM
Please join the fun at Caffeine and Octane, held the first Sunday of the month at the Avenues at East Cobb, 4475 Roswell Road, in Marietta, GA. I will be coming over to show my Challenger, and am bringing along somebody we haven't seen in quite a while who now lives in Paulding County, GA. Whiteknuckles is a regular at these, and I hope to get GAMike out that morning. It's a great show, lots of cars, a wide variety of exotics (Ferraris, Lambos, Porche's) muscle new and old, custom, restored classic cars. Very informal. The weather is mild that time of morning, and there's a Panera Bread open to serve breakfast, coffee and drinks.

Shot here taken next to George's Rambler and where the only Marauder was parked.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o308/DonnyCarlson/DSC00238.jpg?t=1248668817

Hope to see you there! Hey Glenn, I know it's a drive for you but maybe you can make it, too?

Glenn
07-26-2009, 09:35 PM
I will have to reschedule an important visit to a most interesting MM owner, so I can deliver my MM interior to it's new owner on Saturday rather then Sunday. But, let's see what develops for Sunday. I definitely want to go this month. I hesitated last month due to the rain here in S. Atlanta.

Glenn Ford :beer:

GAMike
07-26-2009, 10:03 PM
I so want to go to this, but I have to take my wife to the Airport that morning(she's going to help my sister in law with twin babies for a week while she gets back on her feet after a rough pregnancy) and that throws a big wrench into my plans..... Still gonna try and make it after dropping her off, but will be later than you guys by a few hours.:burnout:

Donny Carlson
07-27-2009, 12:45 AM
I so want to go to this, but I have to take my wife to the Airport that morning(she's going to help my sister in law with twin babies for a week while she gets back on her feet after a rough pregnancy) and that throws a big wrench into my plans..... Still gonna try and make it after dropping her off, but will be later than you guys by a few hours.:burnout:

I'll be there until 11 at least. Come on by, even if you don't get there until 10 or 10:30! You're invited to lunch with us!

White Knuckles
07-27-2009, 05:53 AM
I'll be there until 11 at least. Come on by, even if you don't get there until 10 or 10:30! You're invited to lunch with us!
I'll definitely be there.
Lunch? Fat Mat's? Williamsons? or I'd be happy to have everyone out to the Mellow Mushroom.

Donny Carlson
07-30-2009, 06:37 PM
Bumping this event. It's shaping up to be a nice cruise in. I'll be there, GAMike, Whiteknuckles, possibly Paul Casey will be driving in, Glenn will be there. And for those of you who wondered what happened to Martyo, I'm stopping over at his house and he's following me to the event! I hear he's going to the strip later in the day (AIR in Steele, AL) for test and tune, and if I've been told correctly, he'll be TnT'ing LEGAL KNEVIL!!

So, if you are in the Atlanta area, come on out to 4475 Roswell Road, Sunday, August 2, 8-11 AM. I think we'll be all heading out to lunch together afterwards.

Come on, Marauder Santa, Brian Sipe, Bill Bandy. There's plenty of room for you guys.

in2deep
07-30-2009, 06:56 PM
A wee bit far for me, but thanks for the invite :)

Donny Carlson
07-30-2009, 07:33 PM
A wee bit far for me, but thanks for the invite :)

Well, if you leave Saturday morning, you may make it in time!

Glenn
07-31-2009, 08:56 AM
Bump - let's all hope for good weather Sunday.

Glenn :burnout: