PDA

View Full Version : Tragic story, unusual name.

CBT
07-27-2009, 07:53 AM
NewsNet5.com
updated 7:45 a.m. ET, Thurs., July 23, 2009

CLEVELAND HEIGHTS, Ohio - A 64-year-old man was stabbed to death Tuesday night in his Cleveland Heights apartment and police have arrested a man in connection with the crime.
The stabbing occurred on Monticello Boulevard just after midnight.
Police said 20-year-old Brandon Caesar stabbed his ex-girlfriend, 20-year-old Lamborghini Thompson, and her father, David Oliver.

SILVERSURFER03
07-27-2009, 09:03 AM
Traggic that is just terrible

Cheeseheadbob
07-27-2009, 09:18 AM
Countach!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Marauder Rick
07-27-2009, 08:00 PM
:alone:It's such a tragic story....I fell kinda bad for gigglin at the name...but you did put it in bold for a reason....sorry :alone:

Aren Jay
07-29-2009, 10:56 AM
One forgets that all these names are real peoples names. Usually last names but real names none the less, Ferrucio Lamborghini, Enzo Ferrari, Carlo Maserati, Bindo Maserati, Alfieri I Maserati, Alfieri II Maserati, Mario Maserati, Ettore Maserati, and Ernesto Maserati. Lots of Maserati Brothers.

Now I do know a Guy, Ray Arati, who named his son Maus.

I feel sorry for Maus. (which is also German for Mouse)

SC Cheesehead
07-29-2009, 11:17 AM
One forgets that all these names are real peoples names. Usually last names but real names none the less, Ferrucio Lamborghini, Enzo Ferrari, Carlo Maserati, Bindo Maserati, Alfieri I Maserati, Alfieri II Maserati, Mario Maserati, Ettore Maserati, and Ernesto Maserati. Lots of Maserati Brothers.

Now I do know a Guy, Ray Arati, who named his son Maus.

I feel sorry for Maus. (which is also German for Mouse)

Yeah, I know what you mean.

I've got a friend named Richard Head.