PDA

View Full Version : how do you change the "junior member" moniker?

DearbornDave
07-27-2009, 04:40 PM
Ok, how do I change the "junior member" thingie under my screen name? I see everyone has something different under their names and I can't figure out how to do it. Any help? :help:

ntd
07-27-2009, 04:46 PM
go to preferences, under your profile on the top left click on edit your details. scroll halfway down under Custom User Title you can add whatever you like

DearbornDave
07-27-2009, 04:52 PM
Ask and ye shall receive! Thanks!!!

CBT
07-27-2009, 04:52 PM
Ok, how do I change the "junior member" thingie under my screen name? I see everyone has something different under their names and I can't figure out how to do it. Any help? :help:

If you donate some scratch to the site, flags magically appear.

Bluerauder
07-27-2009, 04:59 PM
If you donate some scratch to the site, flags magically appear.
He doesn't even have "stars" yet after more than 6 years. ;)

DearbornDave
07-27-2009, 05:04 PM
Ok, what are star for?

offroadkarter
07-27-2009, 05:09 PM
Ok, what are star for?

Means your a post wh0re

Flags means your a donating post wh0re :D

DearbornDave
07-27-2009, 05:15 PM
Ah, I see. I guess I'm not a post whore. Shoot, I'm not even a post ****. Guess I'll have to work at that.

bob6364
07-27-2009, 05:16 PM
Holy Moly

You my friend are the Ultimate Lurker......

DearbornDave
07-27-2009, 05:17 PM
oops, got censored. it was suppose to be a word that begins with an S and rhymes "rut"

Bluerauder
07-27-2009, 05:20 PM
oops, got censored. it was suppose to be a word that begins with an S and rhymes "rut"
50 more posts and you get a star..... I think.

DearbornDave
07-27-2009, 05:20 PM
Ulimate Lurker, I like that, sounds kinda preverted though. I 've rarely had to post anything. I look around the site, find what I need, and usually don't bother anyone. But when I need information, you guys really help out!

DearbornDave
07-27-2009, 05:21 PM
49 more to go

CBT
07-27-2009, 05:57 PM
49 more to go

Holy crap I just saw your join date after Charlie mentioned it. Where you been, how you been, put up some pictures of something, that will boost your count:)

fastblackmerc
07-27-2009, 06:05 PM

Don't you mean starts with an sl.... otherwise your a sut.....

CBT
07-27-2009, 06:07 PM
Don't you mean starts with an sl.... otherwise your a sut.....

Srut, asian version.

DearbornDave
07-27-2009, 06:19 PM
I've been here pretty much the whole time. I joined right after I bought my MM in late April '03. Up until just the last couple months, my MM was just my daily driver, and I never turned a wrench on it. I have a 1969 SS Chevelle convertible that I did a complete frame off restrotation on, and that's the car I played with. Well, back in late May, the secondary timing chain on the passenger side head broke on my MM. The dealership didn't want to mess with it, they just wanted to replace the motor. So I towed the car home and for the first time since I bought the car new, I started wrenching on it by removing the motor and disassembling it. I found all the broken bits in the oil pan, replaced the broken chain and gears, reassembled everything and put the motor back in the car. Doing that kind of repair got me back on this site and asking questions and making posts. I have put pictures up before, but they are in my posts, how do I put them up where they are saved. I got a ton of pics of my MM, the motor R&R, custom touchs I've added and also pics of my Chevelle. Where do I post them?

knine
07-27-2009, 06:26 PM
I see a lot of dog avitars in this thread (including mine ^^^ ) , can we join???

DearbornDave
07-27-2009, 06:35 PM
Heck ya! My avitar is my son's bulldog Petey, but since my son lives in my house that pretty much makes Petey mine. Here are my other dogs. Woof, the old Lab, Ally the beagle, and Scooter the springer spaniel/lab mix

Bluerauder
07-27-2009, 06:47 PM
I got a ton of pics of my MM, the motor R&R, custom touchs I've added and also pics of my Chevelle. Where do I post them?

In the member gallery ... here >>>> http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/

Or just click on "Photos" on the blue menu bar across the top of the page (or whatever color it is on your screen.

Click "Upload Photos" and browse to upload from your computer. They will all go into your own personal member gallery.