PDA

View Full Version : A Little Something For The Haters

Mac-MerC
08-02-2009, 08:02 PM
i know yall dislike this so i had to post a few pictures... a random few
taken with a camera phone, i dont have a 50 megapixel camera like some of yall on here
http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz212/Mac-Merc/13.jpg
http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz212/Mac-Merc/14.jpg
http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz212/Mac-Merc/15.jpg
http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz212/Mac-Merc/12.jpg
http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz212/Mac-Merc/17.jpg
http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz212/Mac-Merc/11.jpg
http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz212/Mac-Merc/18.jpg
To be honest the red vic with the lambo doors looks very nice when its riding (of course not with the doors like that)

cvpiftw
08-02-2009, 08:11 PM
if the wheels were smaller but same style on the blue vic.... id sorta dig it.

ImpalaSlayer
08-02-2009, 08:12 PM
consider me a hater :puke:

merc
08-02-2009, 08:23 PM
i know yall dislike this so i had to post a few pictures... a random few
taken with a camera phone, i dont have a 50 megapixel camera like some of yall on here

50 megapixel camera, who makes that one? 14.3 is the best I got.

sd8683
08-02-2009, 08:24 PM
Yours was the best car there :up:

Spectragod
08-02-2009, 08:38 PM
I'm a hater, those look lik A$$, except the Marauder, it's perfect.

Peace2Peep
08-02-2009, 08:56 PM
Wow...3 Musketeers? I'm hungry...

Mr. Man
08-02-2009, 08:58 PM
To each his own I suppose. +1 here for the hatem column.

GAMike
08-02-2009, 09:01 PM
Where was this at Mac? Why you no post up in advance. I like everything. I like seeing what others do to their rides even if I would never do it myself.:burnout:

WESTTXPATRIOT
08-02-2009, 09:09 PM
i kinda dig the 3 musketeers one. i dont mind the customization of cars but sometimes it can be ridiculous like riding 3 extra feet higher in the air not my thing. everything else im cool with. my 2 cents.

ChiTownMaraud3r
08-02-2009, 09:09 PM
That blue crown vic is nice. They ****ked up that TownCar though.

offroadkarter
08-02-2009, 09:14 PM
aw snap, Crown vic boyz!

Donny Carlson
08-02-2009, 09:21 PM
http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz212/Mac-Merc/11.jpg

Did a Transformer step on this poor Vic? Looks like a stepped-on cockroach.

Donny Carlson
08-02-2009, 09:24 PM
i kinda dig the 3 musketeers one...

http://vnmedia.ign.com/vault.ign.com/images/rerolled/homer-simpson.gif mmmmmmm..... 3 Musketeers!!!

bigmerc'03
08-02-2009, 09:27 PM
as long as they didn t butcher any marauders i dont give a damn what they do to there cars Marauders are rare gems so please RESPECT them .....carry on.

LIGHTNIN1
08-02-2009, 10:10 PM
What,no Milky Way car? I feel leftout.:woohoo:

Mac-MerC
08-02-2009, 10:47 PM
Where was this at Mac? Why you no post up in advance. I like everything. I like seeing what others do to their rides even if I would never do it myself.:burnout:

i found out about it spur of the minute, just like the southern marauders meet every third sunday these dudes meet at The Varsity in Downtown Atlanta one sunday out the month also.
cool ppl, they were diggin the Marauder
one good thing that came out of this is that i got to compare "nite shades" vs "black tinted clear coat"
the tail lights on the royal blue had nite shades done to it.... looked dull
another merc had taken his to a body shop and got it sprayed... looks 5x's better. i'll just drop some money and get mine professionally done

offroadkarter
08-02-2009, 11:09 PM
i found out about it spur of the minute, just like the southern marauders meet every third sunday these dudes meet at The Varsity in Downtown Atlanta one sunday out the month also.
cool ppl, they were diggin the Marauder
one good thing that came out of this is that i got to compare "nite shades" vs "black tinted clear coat"
the tail lights on the royal blue had nite shades done to it.... looked dull
another merc had taken his to a body shop and got it sprayed... looks 5x's better. i'll just drop some money and get mine professionally done

Did you get to go out and obstruct traffic and do donuts in the middle of the road?

If not, I'd be pissed, they didnt show you all that they do!

Mac-MerC
08-02-2009, 11:13 PM
Did you get to go out and obstruct traffic and do donuts in the middle of the road?

If not, I'd be pissed, they didnt show you all that they do!

a lil bit of obstructin traffic but no donuts. a lil too wet for wreckless driving, maybe next time
and to b real ur not a hater, ur just a b!tch

TAKEDOWN
08-03-2009, 12:09 AM
^^^ WoW! ^^^

Stranger in the Black Sedan
08-03-2009, 06:11 AM
The camera is not the problem w/ those pictures. But yeah I don't really care what people do w/ their old crown vics, at least they aren't being driven into the ground as taxis.

RoyLPita
08-03-2009, 06:25 AM
Thanx for the pics.

Blackened300a
08-03-2009, 07:10 AM

Oh snap yo! U bin served son!

All I see is a lot full of $4500 rebates.

Cheeseheadbob
08-03-2009, 07:25 AM
Best quote in this thread!:beer:

-Matt-
08-03-2009, 08:40 AM
Got any pics of the P71 behind the red vic?

LeoVampire
08-03-2009, 08:54 AM
And given some a second life that many will not get and just end up in the junk yard or rotting away in someone's back yard.
I like the making a car your own trend even if I don't like a lot of the styles and work done to them.
Thanks for showing us the pictures!

Paul T. Casey
08-03-2009, 09:34 AM
Whether or not I like it, it's still hot-roddin'.

Official definition: the first change one does to a car one has purchased to somehow modify the appearence, performance or otherwise personalize siad car has transformed it into one's own hot rod.

Thanks for the pictures.

RR|Suki
08-03-2009, 09:51 AM

ahahahahahahahaha too great :lol:

SC Cheesehead
08-03-2009, 10:40 AM
best quote in this thread!:beer:

+2!...... :d

Mac-MerC
08-03-2009, 11:54 AM
Got any pics of the P71 behind the red vic?

didnt get a chance to. i didnt notice he was even there with all the confusion going on with the red one.
it was a dark charcoal grey blacked out tint on black rims, very nice. it looked real sexy with the push/ram guard on the front (whatever its called). from what i know the police make u take them off but he still rides with his on there

Egon Spengler
08-03-2009, 11:56 AM
I like the look... I hate to say it, but I like the look! I would definitely do up a vic, but I am not about to ruin a MM!

Fourth Horseman
08-03-2009, 12:00 PM
Pretty good pics for a cell phone. Thanks for posting. I know I disagree with pretty much the rest of this forum but all I see there are a bunch of guys having fun modifying their cars. No reason to hate on that.

Mike Poore
08-03-2009, 12:10 PM
The (sort of) red one with the lambo doors....did you notice the CVPI with the push bar parked on the driver's side? Perhaps the (sort of) red car is now a three door. :D

me don't hate 'em either, just guys enjoying their cars. At least they ain't ricers.

Bluerauder
08-03-2009, 12:59 PM
i know yall dislike this so i had to post a few pictures...
I don't hate 'em and I don't dislike 'em. Just can't understand 'em. What's the appeal with giant wheels and lambo doors. :dunno:

Mac-MerC
08-03-2009, 01:04 PM
Appreciate the positive comments
As much as you alll love your cars they love theirs, it was all smiles and laughs out there. swapping out tips and tricks, same as on here
And pretty much all of them liked the Marauder, a few said they are in the process of getting one.
And to you all surprise they said if they had a Marauder they wouldnt put big rims on it, they know the potential of the motor they would rather supe it up
Overall it was a nice ass gathering even tho it rained. i should have taken more pictures but the rain and me being on the phone most of the time prevented that

03calitejas
08-03-2009, 01:09 PM
I'm with Mike and Paul on this one...I love seeing what other people do to express themselves with their cars...I love lowriders, street rods, rat rods, sleepers and creepers, you name it. Thanks a bunch for posting the pictures!

justbob
08-03-2009, 03:42 PM
Oh snap yo! U bin served son!

Sorry Mac, But this is one of the funniest quotes i've heard in awile! As long as they are having fun and turning wrenches (not on my car) thats what its all about.

TiTo35
08-03-2009, 03:48 PM
I like the silver in the second pic...the one with the sunroof. Other then that I see these cars everyday...I really dont care what people do to their cars...its theirs, if they like, oh well. :dunno:

GetMeMyStogie
08-03-2009, 04:40 PM
I don't hate 'em and I don't dislike 'em. Just can't understand 'em. What's the appeal with giant wheels and lambo doors. :dunno:

We all know Panthers don't exactly help the panties come off (a chauffered Town Car is probably your best bet). If the chicks dig it, I'd think about doing it myself - though not to an MM.

+1 on the 'at least they're not driven into the [ground-as-taxis|junkyard-as-scrap|back-40-to-rust-a-slow-death]' fate of many an older Panthers.

Mac-MerC
08-03-2009, 04:40 PM
I feel like ppl have loss the "mutual respect" for other car guys
i dont dig imports, never have and probably never will (just not my steelo)... but if i see a built Evo, Sti, RSX; etc i would recognize the work put into the car. just cuz on the inside we are alike (meaning liking automobiles and the customization/modification)
likewise with the ppl who take pick-up trucks and lift them 15 inches and put 44' tires on them and never take them off road... again its not my steelo but i recognize the work.

whether it be old school muscle, new high end exotics, tuner imports, etc etc
folks should b happy to see someone else have that same bug for the customization/modification
in my experiences its the older guys who look down on the trends of these days
but why would u look down upon someone who doesnt follow the norm when more than likely u know how it feels, cuz surely someone has looked at u or something u have done in ur lifetime and made it seem like ur stupid or a dumbass for something u chose to do
this just urks me.... maybe im just venting right now but i felt like i needed to say something.

sd8683
08-03-2009, 04:46 PM
i dont dig imports, never have and probably never will (just not my steelo)... but if i see a built Evo, Sti, RSX; etc i would recognize the work put into the car. just cuz on the inside we are alike (meaning liking automobiles and the customization/modification)
likewise with the ppl who take pick-up trucks and lift them 15 inches and put 44' tires on them and never take them off road... again its not my steelo but i recognize the work.

whether it be old school muscle, new high end exotics, tuner imports, etc etc
folks should b happy to see someone else have that same bug for the customization/modification
in my experiences its the older guys who look down on the trends of these days
but why would u look down upon someone who doesnt follow the norm when more than likely u know how it feels, cuz surely someone has looked at u or something u have done in ur lifetime and made it seem like ur stupid or a dumbass for something u chose to do
this just urks me.... maybe im just venting right now but i felt like i needed to say something.

Mac....... That was beautiful
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/casfacto/bretcrying.jpg

Just messin with ya man, very well said :up:

Mac-MerC
08-03-2009, 06:38 PM
I never liked Brett.... i prefer T.O.
http://pwtorch.com/artman2/uploads/1/owens.JPG

CBT
08-03-2009, 06:57 PM
I like the orange one, it was in another post, I liked it in that one also. It made me want redstripe tires for my Marauder. I think subtle red stripes go very good with blue, even if it's around the tires. Red pinstripes on black, black pinstripes on the silver birches. Black on DTR's. It's all good. What I don't understand is getting pissed when people say they don't like them, wasn't the title " I know yall gonna dislike dis"? And then you get upset when someone actually dislikes them? For shame, sir. For shame. Also, I'd like to take that 3 Muskateers Limo and smash it into a Snickers Taxi. Make a big ol' 3 Muskasnickers log out of 'em. But I still like the orange one.

oldekid
08-03-2009, 07:17 PM
I like the orange one, it was in another post, I liked it in that one also. It made me want redstripe tires for my Marauder. I think subtle red stripes go very good with blue, even if it's around the tires. Red pinstripes on black, black pinstripes on the silver birches. Black on DTR's. It's all good. What I don't understand is getting pissed when people say they don't like them, wasn't the title " I know yall gonna dislike dis"? And then you get upset when someone actually dislikes them? For shame, sir. For shame. Also, I'd like to take that 3 Muskateers Limo and smash it into a Snickers Taxi. Make a big ol' 3 Muskasnickers log out of 'em. But I still like the orange one.You be messed up. That's all I gotta say.

:beer::beer:

RR|Suki
08-03-2009, 07:22 PM
my Dubs ;)
http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/VTRauder/slicks001.jpg?t=1249352528

sd8683
08-03-2009, 09:15 PM
my Dubs ;)
http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/VTRauder/slicks001.jpg?t=1249352528

Ahhh..... I see they fit nicely :up: So when is the maiden voyage?

RR|Suki
08-03-2009, 09:29 PM
Ahhh..... I see they fit nicely :up: So when is the maiden voyage?

That's a good question my man, I'm kinda paranoid about dominating the rear end with em on, I might say F it and go to the track this weekend though lol. I was trying to hold out until I put in the 31spline axles and such... but after putting the wheels on, I want to go so bad now

sd8683
08-03-2009, 09:36 PM
That's a good question my man, I'm kinda paranoid about dominating the rear end with em on, I might say F it and go to the track this weekend though lol. I was trying to hold out until I put in the 31spline axles and such... but after putting the wheels on, I want to go so bad now

Haha! You got em on ya might as well tear em up! Looks kinda sinister with them on!

ChiTownMaraud3r
08-03-2009, 09:38 PM
Who doesn't like big rims under wheel wells? :dunno:

Hasn't everyone here seen how certain cars seem to be made for big wheels? For instance a chrysler 300c, dodge chargers, bmw 7 series (my fav big body on plus size wheels), these cars wouldn't look good with small wheels.

rayjay
08-04-2009, 01:09 AM
Too each his own, however I still think wagon wheels look foolish on any car...

BTW, TO is ours now. :D At least until he turns into a asshat...

Fourth Horseman
08-04-2009, 09:25 PM

:beer: Right on, brother. It's all about the love of cars, doing something different and having fun.