PDA

View Full Version : What do you use your keys for?

Egon Spengler
08-03-2009, 06:32 AM
Some people like to use them for scratching the ***** out of people's paint!
Drivers door and front fender
http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/14/l_77ef884640ba43f8befba48af8dd acdd.jpg
http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/46/l_c06320ebee44414cb4bb838d480f 1e10.jpg
http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/18/l_30bec5c09b23425caa6266bb3ed4 d165.jpg

Blackened300a
08-03-2009, 07:12 AM
The follow up use for keys would be anal insertion to the person who did that to my car.

It dont look too deep so you may get lucky with a buff.

Egon Spengler
08-03-2009, 07:17 AM
I want to plant my car on the road again where it was and do a stake out and see if it gets keyed again... it was parked on the road... see if we cant catch them.

It is DEEP! No buffing on this one!

The follow up use for keys would be anal insertion to the person who did that to my car.

It dont look too deep so you may get lucky with a buff.

Blackened300a
08-03-2009, 07:23 AM
Looks like new paint is in your future. Sorry sir. I would be rather ticked off in your situation.

Egon Spengler
08-03-2009, 07:40 AM
My car is going to ***** real fast and I need to plan ahead as to what I want to do... she is a tired pup right now, but people still think it looks great! haha... I love black paint! I really wasn't that mad, but I would love to catch the little pieces of *****... Had some serious problems with kids in our neighborhood lately

Looks like new paint is in your future. Sorry sir. I would be rather ticked off in your situation.

Bluerauder
08-03-2009, 07:49 AM
Some people like to use them for scratching the ***** out of people's paint!
Drivers door and front fender
Man that really sucks. :( Why would any azzhole POS do that??

Egon Spengler
08-03-2009, 08:03 AM
My only guess is jealousy... Down the hill is low income housing, so they see my friend and I (two 26 year old guys) with a nice two floor house and nice cars and nice motorcycles and they are jealous... I haven't done anything to anyone in that neighborhood, so that is my only guess

Man that really sucks. :( Why would any azzhole POS do that??

TAKEDOWN
08-03-2009, 10:16 AM
:eek: Ouch! :shake: What's wrong with people nowadays? I hope it's not too deep and will buff right out.

Paul T. Casey
08-03-2009, 10:33 AM
This should help keep the offending keys in the owners pants.

babbage
08-03-2009, 10:38 AM
This should help keep the offending keys in the owners pants.

Sorry man. Sucks.

I prefer this.

https://smith-wesson.com/wcsstore/SmWesson/upload/images/firearms/170237_large.jpg

Get your pistol permit.

Phrog_gunner
08-03-2009, 11:17 AM
Im always up for a good stakeout. I can either bring pellet guns or my SKS, its your car so its your call.....We could always just catch them and do our own little waterboarding experiment. :beer:

cassidy
08-03-2009, 11:40 AM
I propose we have a Marauder meet at this guy's location. We wait out of view with a hidden camera for the key guy to appear again. Then about twenty (has to be) BLACK Marauders come out of nowhere to speak to the gentleman and correct his manners.

:party:

Bluerauder
08-03-2009, 11:56 AM
I propose we have a Marauder meet at this guy's location. We wait out of view with a hidden camera for the key guy to appear again. Then about twenty (has to be) BLACK Marauders come out of nowhere to speak to the gentleman and correct his manners.

:party:

Should be Black and Blue participation for obvious reasons. :rofl: A little DTR wouldn't hurt either.

Egon Spengler
08-03-2009, 12:00 PM
:gangster:I like the idea! I thought I had enough street cred for people to not f*** with my s***, but I guess I am going to have to do some things to get my name back out there for people to fear instead of harass!

UncleLar
08-03-2009, 02:48 PM
"My car is going to ***** real fast and I need to plan ahead as to what I want to do...."
That's one big reason why I'm selling the Red Sled.When I moved here I was supposed to get the garage,well,that was BS.Now it sits on the street and has been scratched (not as badly as yours) a few times,it gets bird crap all over it,and the valve caps were stolen once. I like that car way too much to see it turned into a turd.
But they don't stop at the MM,my P71 has new scratches every time I look at it.
Of course everybody knows that if you want to keep anything nice in Chicago you have to keep it locked away and not let anyone know you have it or where it's at.

justbob
08-03-2009, 03:33 PM
That sucks Tom! Same thing happened to mine when she was a year old at my wifes work. It never went there again.

Egon Spengler
08-03-2009, 08:12 PM
Yeah, def not leaving on the road unattended again!

That sucks Tom! Same thing happened to mine when she was a year old at my wifes work. It never went there again.

Rocknthehawk
08-04-2009, 12:04 AM
Sorry Tom, these damn Nissan keys are sharp...and it just kind of happened.

Motorhead350
08-04-2009, 12:23 AM
I used to use my keys to relieve stress.

CBT
08-04-2009, 05:39 AM
Ouch, hate to see that crap. I never understood messing with someones property. If you don't like someone, "man up" and go knock on their front door and tell them. Or wait in the parking lot and tell them face to face how much you don't like thier ride, then try that nonsense. Cowards. You work hard, buy something you like, and there is always someone who wants to rain on your parade.

Egon Spengler
08-04-2009, 05:55 AM
Yeah, it is the low income scum that lives at the bottom of the hill in the neighborhood I live in... See us young kids fairly successful, and they are jealous... they are cowardly kids too... little ******s

The stars = kitties

Ouch, hate to see that crap. I never understood messing with someones property. If you don't like someone, "man up" and go knock on their front door and tell them. Or wait in the parking lot and tell them face to face how much you don't like thier ride, then try that nonsense. Cowards. You work hard, buy something you like, and there is always someone who wants to rain on your parade.

Stranger in the Black Sedan
08-04-2009, 05:59 AM
I use my keys to scratch my ... mmmm never mind

CBT
08-04-2009, 06:08 AM
I use my keys to scratch my ... mmmm never mind

Ears when you can't find a Q-tip?