PDA

View Full Version : Silly Focus driver.

Blackened300a
08-03-2009, 07:31 AM
Saturday night I was leaving a local car meet and was cruising around when a Ford focus all dressed with with racing stickers, a full gauge pod and exhaust was cruising behind me for a little bit then decided when we had a wide stretch in front to pull along side me. :shake:
Light was about to change, I hear him rev the hell out of his 4 cyl, I stalled the convertor, light goes green, I hooked up compared to his little spin action and proceeded to leave him by a half a block before he even crossed the intersection. It was embarrassing and definitely a waste of gas on my part but that should give Marauders a little street cred since Im the only one in the neighborhood with one.

Jolly Roger
08-03-2009, 07:56 AM
Shame on you,
big bully. lol:D

-Matt-
08-03-2009, 08:05 AM
nice kill!

Egon Spengler
08-03-2009, 08:09 AM
The sick part that pisses me off is that the little doucher probably went back and told his friends he spanked a MM

Bluerauder
08-03-2009, 08:11 AM
Saturday night I was leaving a local car meet and was cruising around when a Ford focus all dressed with with racing stickers, a full gauge pod and exhaust was cruising behind me for a little bit then decided when we had a wide stretch in front to pull along side me. :shake:
Light was about to change, I hear him rev the hell out of his 4 cyl, I stalled the convertor, light goes green, I hooked up compared to his little spin action and proceeded to leave him by a half a block before he even crossed the intersection. It was embarrassing and definitely a waste of gas on my part but that should give Marauders a little street cred since Im the only one in the neighborhood with one.
Obviously he didn't have enough stickers on it. :D

Doesn't sound like a waste of gas to me.... especially if he learned a valuable lesson. :P

TAKEDOWN
08-03-2009, 10:28 AM
Someone has to put them in their place, an easy kill is still a kill!

Stranger in the Black Sedan
08-03-2009, 10:29 AM
Anything that has 4 cylinders without a turbo is a waste

SC Cheesehead
08-03-2009, 10:35 AM
Obviously he didn't have enough stickers on it. :D

Doesn't sound like a waste of gas to me.... especially if he learned a valuable lesson. :P

Nah, needed a bigger wing on the back...:rolleyes:

Oh, BTW Paul, nice kill.

Ms. Denmark
08-03-2009, 02:36 PM
No doubt now about who's The Boss in Gotham! :burnout:

TiTo35
08-03-2009, 02:43 PM
:rofl: Nothing else for me to do...

Ms. Denmark
08-03-2009, 02:54 PM
You could come out to my neck of the woods and put that little red Mini-Cooper in his place. (just in case he thought that first spanking was a fluke);):D