PDA

View Full Version : Marauder "street cred"

Egon Spengler
08-10-2009, 07:13 PM
Was sitting at a light with an Audi next to me with two cats that were around my age. The light turns and we leave normal then he get on it a little and I punch it and it kicks up two gears and just goes! The CAI was ROARING! We come up to the next light and the dude was like "I hear you comin' man! I ain't even gunna try!" Then he asked if it was a 5.0 (which I get a lot) and I explain to him that it was a 4.6 with 32v... The drive and pass were going crazy for my car and how quick it is and how mean it sounded... The driver was like "Forget marauder... they should have named it the murderer!" hahaha I was laughing and they mentioned how the car looked mean and "murdered out"... Light turned green and I was off... my road was the next light... All hail the "Central Mass Marauder"!!!:bows::bows::bows:

DTRMiguel
08-10-2009, 07:15 PM
:bows::bows:

hot-rauder
08-10-2009, 07:34 PM
and then they saw the Ghostbusters sticker and laughed...

Very nice Tom, now get and exhaust!!

Vortex
08-10-2009, 07:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foqqgen6qoA

TAKEDOWN
08-10-2009, 08:48 PM
Another proud owner!

mgmsleeper
08-10-2009, 08:49 PM
Was sitting at a light with an Audi next to me with two cats that were around my age. The light turns and we leave normal then he get on it a little and I punch it and it kicks up two gears and just goes! The CAI was ROARING! We come up to the next light and the dude was like "I hear you comin' man! I ain't even gunna try!" Then he asked if it was a 5.0 (which I get a lot) and I explain to him that it was a 4.6 with 32v... The drive and pass were going crazy for my car and how quick it is and how mean it sounded... The driver was like "Forget marauder... they should have named it the murderer!" hahaha I was laughing and they mentioned how the car looked mean and "murderered out"... Light turned green and I was off... my road was the next light... All hail the "Central Mass Marauder"!!!:bows::bows::bows:

from the 6.0 GTO officers i work with their words about marauders are. "it takes skill to move a 4k plus pound car and move it well" another guy said he wanted to kick himself when see seen a family sedan pull away from him.

i :bows: the MARAUDER

Egon Spengler
08-10-2009, 08:54 PM
yeah... definitely is a beast! She handles herself really well though... For the most part it is like she is riding on rails... until you are on iced over roads and she decides to slide out from under ya and into a curb!:rolleyes:

DOOM
08-11-2009, 07:58 AM
Good stuff. :up:

illwood
08-11-2009, 08:44 AM
Well played.

fesifisky
08-17-2009, 05:53 PM
That's the exact reason why I had those MGM 16's on mine. Curbs seem to hate our rims.

yeah... definitely is a beast! She handles herself really well though... For the most part it is like she is riding on rails... until you are on iced over roads and she decides to slide out from under ya and into a curb!:rolleyes: