PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist: Grammar nazis need not apply.

Embassy
08-11-2009, 12:35 PM
You could get a headache trying to read the description.

http://louisville.craigslist.org/cto/1316737668.html

I've Got A Very Good Conditioned 1985 Camaro z28 I'm Looking To Sale And Or Trade. It's Equipted With A 4 Barrell Carberator, A Great 350 Turbo Transmission, And A Nearly New V8 305 Engine, It Was Rebuilt Personally By My Stepfather, So It Had All New Gaskets, It Was Thoroughly Cleaned. It Has Roughly 330HP The Way It Is Right Now And I dont Have Any Special Add-Ons. It Has Dual Exhaust, And In The Back Theres A Thing Called Air Shocks So You Can Pump Up The Back Of The Car To Make It Look Like A Hot Rod, Or You Can Lower It, Your Choice Its a Really Neat Device. The Windows Are Tinted, The Back Window Has A Small it Of Tent, And The Front Windshield Has The Top Part Tinted. The Interior Is Perfect, No Smells, No Rips In The Seats, Their Is One Small Cigarette Burn In The Deat Nut ITs Smaller Than A Dime. The Only Things Wrong With The Car Is NOTHING Major, It Has A Small Dent Maybe 2 Inches tops on the driver side door, And Under The Bra It Has A Dent But ITs Impossible To Tell When The Bra Is On. Also It Needs Three New Tired They Have A Small Leak In Them Somewhere. Its Honestly A Great Car, And Would Be Really Easily To Turn Into A Really Mean Racing Car, I keep the motor clean, and one time I left the dipstick off the Transmission, So Some Water got into the Tranny,(THIS DOES NOT HURT THE TRANSMISSION IN ANY WAY!) All it does ot cause transmission oil to spit out, all you need to do take off the transmission pan and empty out the fluid and maybe put a filter on if you wish, its only $10.00. If You HAve ANy Other Questions Please Feel Free To Mail Me At Anytime, Oh Yes The Front Windshield Has A small Crack going across the bottom, and a small one going up the middle, I showed a state cop and asked him if it was considered illegal and he said no, because its way to small to cause any obstruction while driving. Well Email me if you have anything at all to ask or offer, also ALL the light and signals do work.

Hacklemerc
08-11-2009, 12:41 PM
He had me at the part when he mentioned the car being smell free. Awesome.....

Blackened300a
08-11-2009, 12:41 PM
Thanks for the headache. You forgot to mention the title of the ad.

85' Z28 Camaro Great Condition, Runds Real Good.

Now I know where I can find a 85 foot Camaro that runds real good.

Egon Spengler
08-11-2009, 12:55 PM
I am going to be spelling words wrong in my proposals for the next week now!!! THANKS!

Bluerauder
08-11-2009, 01:04 PM
What the heck is this? A Deat Nut? With a burn hole in it. Doesn't sound good to me. Can anyone translate?

Their Is One Small Cigarette Burn In The Deat Nut ITs Smaller Than A Dime

The "don't worry about the water in the transmission" causes me some concern. :rolleyes:

LIGHTNIN1
08-11-2009, 01:12 PM
Man, that is a real classic.I'm going to contact him and tell him I would have taken it if it had a CB radio. I liked the part about water in the tranny.

offroadkarter
08-11-2009, 01:14 PM
50 bucks says he lives in a trailer park

Stranger in the Black Sedan
08-11-2009, 01:26 PM
He now has a dead nut due to getting a ciggy burn in it? Is that what he meant?

offroadkarter
08-11-2009, 01:28 PM
He now has a dead nut due to getting a ciggy burn in it? Is that what he meant?

you speak their language, you should know what he's trying to say! :D

Stranger in the Black Sedan
08-11-2009, 01:31 PM
Hey eff you and the SUV tires you rode in on!

SC Cheesehead
08-11-2009, 01:33 PM
50 bucks says he lives in a trailer park

And....

has a mullet

and....

wears a wife beater.....haute couture :rolleyes:

nomad
08-11-2009, 01:35 PM
What the heck is this? A Deat Nut? With a burn hole in it. Doesn't sound good to me. Can anyone translate?

The "don't worry about the water in the transmission" causes me some concern. :rolleyes:
One small cigarette burn in the "seat", "but" it's smaller than a dime.
I work with "reely guud speechifiers" all day long.

SideshowBob
08-11-2009, 02:49 PM
Typical Camaro owner (I can say that now that my son came to his senses and sold his)

Blackened300a
08-11-2009, 03:30 PM
wears a wife beater....

Hey the wife beater is the Italian smoking jacket. :D

CBT
08-11-2009, 04:46 PM
Hey the wife beater is the Italian smoking jacket. :D
OMG I can't wait to tell Amy this one! If I get punched in the nads I'm gonna be pissed!!

offroadkarter
08-11-2009, 04:49 PM
Hey eff you and the SUV tires you rode in on!

You mean the SUV tires that are so much better than the base model camaro tires you bought? :D

And....

has a mullet

and....

wears a wife beater.....haute couture :rolleyes:

I was going to go on but i figured eh...

You forgot the "has sex with their cousin"

Bluerauder
08-11-2009, 05:04 PM
One small cigarette burn in the "seat", "but" it's smaller than a dime.
Thanks. I would have NEVER gotten that. I wasn't even close and was looking in my owner's manual for "The Deat Nut". Figured it only came on 300As 'cause I don't have one. ;)

CBT
08-11-2009, 05:15 PM
Thanks. I would have NEVER gotten that. I wasn't even close and was looking in my owner's manual for "The Deat Nut". Figured it only came on 300As 'cause I don't have one. ;)

It sounds like someone with a hairlip trying to say Deez Nutz.

babbage
08-11-2009, 05:21 PM
...Don't worry about water in the transmission... it's fine!

mpearce
08-12-2009, 05:59 AM
Every word begins with a capital letter, because the WHOLE add is important!

CBT
08-12-2009, 06:38 AM
Every word begins with a capital letter, because the WHOLE add is important!

It meens Cletus done made it passed 8th grade afore droppin out.

LIGHTNIN1
08-12-2009, 07:55 AM

Joe Walsh
08-12-2009, 08:19 AM
And A Nearly New V8 305 Engine, It Was Rebuilt Personally By My Stepfather, So It Had All New Gaskets, It Was Thoroughly Cleaned. It Has Roughly 330HP

So 'Stepdad's Personal Racing' built the 305 engine??
And it's making 330 hp???
Yeah....sure.....ummm....OK.

And In The Back Theres A Thing Called Air Shocks So You Can Pump Up The Back Of The Car To Make It Look Like A Hot Rod, Or You Can Lower It, Your Choice Its a Really Neat Device.

I've never heard of Air Shocks before!....
Is this a new technology from the NASA Space Shuttle program??
Hopefully someone will patent this invention and make them available to all car enthusiasts who want to jack up their cars like a Hot Rod!

I left the dipstick off the Transmission, So Some Water got into the Tranny,(THIS DOES NOT HURT THE TRANSMISSION IN ANY WAY!) All it does ot cause transmission oil to spit out, all you need to do take off the transmission pan and empty out the fluid and maybe put a filter on if you wish, its only $10.00.

I too, have found that water is much cheaper, yet just as good as tranmission fluid!
Plus after a hard drive, my Camaro looks and sounds just like an old locomotive!
I've even installed a whistle on the transmission's fill tube!

:beer:

cassidy
08-12-2009, 08:32 AM
Don't blame him for enduring a public education.
High school graduate from a big city I would guess.

Huked on fonikz werkd fer hm !

:stupid:

RF Overlord
08-12-2009, 09:16 AM
Now I know where I can find a 85 foot Camaro that runds real good.Paul, you owe me a new monitor and keyboard... :rofl:

LIGHTNIN1
08-12-2009, 12:00 PM
This guy probably does not have a drivers license.