PDA

View Full Version : Priceless (Pic)

Embassy
08-13-2009, 11:13 AM
Priceless!!

Recently Michelle Obama went to serve food to the homeless at a government funded soup kitchen
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z270/SonicBlue02/oboma.jpg

Cost of a bowl of soup at homeless shelter: $0.00 dollarsī
Having Michelle Obama Serve you your soup: $0.00 dollarsī

Snapping a picture of a homeless person who is receiving a government funded meal while taking a picture of the first lady using his $500 Black Berry cell phone: Priceless

Phrog_gunner
08-13-2009, 11:16 AM
Priceless!!

Recently Michelle Obama went to serve food to the homeless at a government funded soup kitchen

Cost of a bowl of soup at homeless shelter: $0.00 dollarsī
Having Michelle Obama Serve you your soup: $0.00 dollarsī

Snapping a picture of a homeless person who is receiving a government funded meal while taking a picture of the first lady using his $500 Black Berry cell phone: Priceless

Wait till you see the new car you and I just bought him.....

ImpalaSlayer
08-13-2009, 12:20 PM
for real WTF!!

ctrlraven
08-13-2009, 12:22 PM
Notice the secret service guy in the back, he doesn't look amused....I wonder why? lol

justbob
08-13-2009, 02:22 PM
Just wow.......

Leadfoot281
08-13-2009, 02:23 PM
WTF? Even I don't have a cell phone. Homeless people have them now? Where do I sign up?

Wait till you see the new car you and I just bought him.....

I see semi loads of them rolling through town everyday. I suspect in 2-3 years we'll see repo-men using the same semi's to haul 'em all back to the bank after these people stop making the payments.

Vortex
08-13-2009, 02:57 PM
The problem isnt Mrs Obama, the problem is nowadays it is just fine that our cities are overrun with hobos and other assorted bums.

99p71
08-13-2009, 09:59 PM
i see this stuff all the time at my job. All these people that have Blackberries, IPhones, nice clothes, nice cars. and when it comes time to spend money on food and the likings for themselves and their families, it's on foodstamps. Dont get me wrong, im all about someone needing help if they actually need it. but seriously, C'mon.

Phrog_gunner
08-13-2009, 10:12 PM
I suspect in 2-3 years we'll see repo-men using the same semi's to haul 'em all back to the bank after these people stop making the payments.

And then they wont be able to afford the used cars because the clunkers program is driving up the price of used cars. I mean if your $100 car is now worth $4500....just imagine what they are going to try to sell a $4500 car for.

LIGHTNIN1
08-13-2009, 10:32 PM
Phrog- I read tonite in the local paper that one of the local dealers that only sells these type cars, raised the prices of every car on his lot $500. Why, he was asked? He said that there would be a lot less of them. I don't know who they want to help. The other dealers will probably follow.

TAKEDOWN
08-13-2009, 11:19 PM
No need to worry, we're paying the bills!

Leadfoot281
08-14-2009, 01:20 AM
The problem isnt Mrs Obama, the problem is nowadays it is just fine that our cities are overrun with hobos and other assorted bums.

Our citys are being over run with bums and hobos that have spendy, high-end electronics? :confused: That actually sounds like a good problem to have.

This picture is just further proof that American bums are not just the greatest and most successful, but also the richest in the world!

Way to go American bums! :beer:

FreddieH
08-14-2009, 09:35 AM
He probably got a "Donk" Mercedes with 30" wheels parked around the corner.

Phrog_gunner
08-14-2009, 09:51 AM
Phrog- I read tonite in the local paper that one of the local dealers that only sells these type cars, raised the prices of every car on his lot $500. Why, he was asked? He said that there would be a lot less of them. I don't know who they want to help. The other dealers will probably follow.

Yeah, its the same thing as raising the minimum wage. That only makes EVERYthing more expensive. Forget the fact that only a ridiculous number like 2 million Americans are making min wage. That means that now the business needs to raise the price on whatever product/service they provide. So the person that now makes a little more has to spend more to buy the same things. The net effect...ZERO...aside from politicians being able to say "Look what I gave you" now vote for me.