PDA

View Full Version : After 1000 post?

Marauderman
08-15-2009, 05:50 PM
I knew about a subject I had posted about years ago and when I went to check on it I found I only have post that go back to a 1000 ago--about a year and half for me-----

So......I was wondering....since I have been here since Nov.02, does this mean every time I post the last one at the 1000 mark get dropped off ----cause of maybe space usage taken up?...I never new that if that is the situation..I always thought I could go back to ......whenever........to look up a post I posted about.............

Anyone know of this or know if there is a secret way to find real old post?.....Thanks........

MM03MOK
08-15-2009, 06:09 PM
Tom - go to Advanced Search. You can set up more details for your search. Best way is by key word.

Try changing to "ascending order" instead of "descending order." Also "find any post from a year ago" "and older."

All the posts are there

Marauderman
08-16-2009, 06:32 AM
Tom - go to Advanced Search. You can set up more details for your search. Best way is by key word.

Try changing to "ascending order" instead of "descending order." Also "find any post from a year ago" "and older."

All the posts are there

Thanks Mary--I knew there had to be a way----Whew!