PDA

View Full Version : WolfeBros update....I think I'm back

WolfeBros
10-19-2003, 06:53 PM
Hello to all my Marauder friends and family. I have missed the board and all of you. Things have been crazy for me the last couple of months. My Mother passed away late summer and I have been involved in settling her estate and helping my 80 yr old father cope. They lived in Maryland and I have been traveling back and forth. Words can not tell you how disappointed I was to have missed the Marauder weekend. I had been looking forward to it for months !! Anyway hurricane Isabel had a hand in screwing up those plans. She made landfall right over some property I had in North Carolina and then went right up the Chesapeake Bay and did damage to my parents home in Maryland. I went up to attend to my Dad's house right away. He was without power for several days and had big trees uprooted and damage to his house as well. The damage to my property in NC was limited to trees but it had to be attended to also.

Between all of that my business has been going crazy......which is good after how slow last year was. I have been traveling quite a bit with that too. I even had problems with my DSL line crapping out and a bad network card in my computer. (damn computers)

I certainly missed being here and can call several of you close friends because of this board. Things have settled down and I am hoping to stay put the rest of the year. Forgive me for my absense........I look forward to catching up with you and all of what is going on in Marauderland. And yes I do still have my Marauder. It is my company car and it gets used quite abit. I still love driving it everyday. Thanks for the kind PM's and phone calls as well. See y'all on the board. :D
Sam

martyo
10-19-2003, 06:56 PM
Welcome back Sam! You have been missed!!

Long Live #3
10-19-2003, 06:57 PM
Glad to have you back! Sorry to hear about your mother man. I know how it feels.

TAF
10-19-2003, 06:58 PM
GREAT to hear from you Sam!!!

You were REALLY missed...hell, RF has run roughshod without you to keep him in check...

Sorry to hear of your loss and troubles, but certainly glad to see you've persevered.

CRUZTAKER
10-19-2003, 07:06 PM
Welcome back! I often wondered where you got off to.
Car back in one piece as well I hope?

-Barry

TripleTransAm
10-19-2003, 07:22 PM
My condolences on your loss, Sam.

Bigdogjim
10-19-2003, 07:50 PM
Sam welcome back!

I live in Pa.

Heaven forbid any thing else happens CALL me.:)

Long Live #3
10-19-2003, 09:45 PM
If you need any help, just PM or email me. We'll talk.

LincMercLover
10-19-2003, 10:19 PM
Glad to have you back buddy! Sorry to hear of your troubles, but it sounds as if life is on somewhat of an even keel for you again. Now don't ever do that again or there will be consequences! No one just leaves here without notification! :D

Logan
10-20-2003, 06:03 AM
Good to hear from ya Sam!!

WolfeBros
10-20-2003, 06:59 AM
Thanks all. Its great to be back. :D

nexstar7
10-20-2003, 08:20 AM
good luck with your mom and dad. i'am going through taking care of mine too. its hard sometimes. if you need to talk you can e-mail me . rscn@msn.com

rumble
10-20-2003, 08:24 AM
Sam, sorry to hear of your travails. Good to have you back on the board and hope that you can make it out to Chucks in Grapevine
this Saturday.

MMdriver03
10-20-2003, 09:57 AM
My condolences as well. .... Welcome back to the site.

Marauderman
10-20-2003, 07:51 PM
Sam--Glad to see your back--I know how your feeling -like you just got home with the new car--it feels good to be back "home"

SergntMac
10-20-2003, 07:56 PM
I'm sorry to hear of your losses Sam, the path you have been following has been long and tiresome, I am sure.

I can't say I ever thought of you as missing. Maybe you stepped to the side a while, like BillATPro, because your spirit has always been with us, and not diminishing from that.

Okay, you got busy. You stepped aside, while we marched on. But, you're back in step now, along with BillATPro, because we held your place for you.

Nice to hear from you again, Sam, welcome back.

jgc61sr2002
10-20-2003, 08:06 PM
Sam - Sorry about you loss. Glad to see you back.

cruzer
10-20-2003, 08:26 PM
Sam,Sorry to hear about your parents--I know how stressful that can be. If there is anything I can do, please contact me. We have made great progress with the local MM group--have a show on Sat--ck the NTM forum for details--hope to see you there, Maury

MM03MOK
10-20-2003, 09:17 PM
Sam - so good to hear from you. You were missed! My condolences.

GordonB
10-22-2003, 11:18 AM
Sam,
Sorry to hear about yur folks in Maryland. If you need anything here in MD or a lift from the airport, hollar at me via PM, email or phone. You could even stay with us if you need a place.
GordonB

#1MarauderFan
10-22-2003, 04:22 PM
Sam, my condolences man. Welcome back! I noticied that u had not been on 4 some time cuz u r a regular here. Again, welcome back!

MarauderMike
10-22-2003, 05:05 PM
My condolences to you and your family. I lost my father in June and I know what you are having to go through. Determination in your progress, pride in your efforts and a smile on your face make it all go a little easier. Welcom back!

WolfeBros
10-23-2003, 05:06 PM
Again........thanks to everyone for their kind thoughts and words.
The people on this board are the best anywhere.
Its nice to come home to my Marauder family. :D