PDA

View Full Version : Insult ontop of Injury

cvpiftw
09-04-2009, 10:48 PM
Im not sure how many of yall saw my car posted, it got smashed up. While it got totaled out, today, i see it right entering my moms community, at a auto rebuilders shop, repaired and i had all to do to stop looking at it. It was for sale as well.

I will admit.... I DID let a few tears out. Its just heartbreaking. I want my car back :(

Motorhead350
09-04-2009, 11:02 PM
You told me they crushed it.

cvpiftw
09-04-2009, 11:20 PM
Thats what i thought too dom. My insurance company sent me a letter apologizing that the car got distroyed without my authorization BEFORE we turned the title over to them in their own storage yard.

I guess it didnt. Im sorta just puzzled too. Its not even about the money or lies at this point, im a bit pissed i couldnt buy it back. Im half tempted to go call my INS. co in the morning and tell them to go **** off and start shopping around for a new company.

Interesting.... just ran a autocheck on the car and it shows up as a completely salvaged car... i KNOW this was my car. No other crown vic in the area had a modularmisifits decal on the back with EBC brakes and only painted rear calipers and had buckets like mine.

RoyLPita
09-05-2009, 04:39 AM
I saw it at an insurance auction website. The damage was not that bad.

Motorhead350
09-06-2009, 12:03 AM
Get it back!

cvpiftw
09-06-2009, 08:44 PM
god.... i talked to the guy today.... i told him my story.... were talking.
We might just work out something.