PDA

View Full Version : Hawaii

jgc61sr2002
09-06-2009, 10:10 AM
On vacation in Maui.:D:D
Having a wonderful time.

Any Marauders in the area.

i am driving a 2009 Town Car. Nice ride.

offroadkarter
09-06-2009, 10:12 AM
Enjoy the prices!

The only person i can think of in hawaii on this site lives on the big island. (I think)

Enjoy hawaii, It's a really nice (and expensive) place

sd8683
09-06-2009, 10:13 AM
I know Randy (localboy) is in Hawaii but I haven't seen him post in a while.

offroadkarter
09-06-2009, 10:21 AM

thats who i was thinking of, and no wonder i forgot his name, i havent seen him in a while either

martyo
09-06-2009, 10:23 AM
*jealous*

O's Fan Rich
09-06-2009, 10:42 AM
Sgt Mac's old KB is in that vicinity.....

Mike
09-06-2009, 11:13 AM
Sgt Mac's old KB is in that vicinity.....

I believe it is and part of the canine unit.

mpearce
09-06-2009, 11:25 AM
Go down to Kihei....

Alexander's Fish & Chips Address. 1913 S Kihei Rd, Kihei, Maui, HI 96753-7837

Great plate lunches!

offroadkarter
09-06-2009, 11:37 AM
I believe it is and part of the canine unit.

I heard they retired the car because it kept having problems...

Just what i read on this forum, dont shoot the messenger

Mike
09-06-2009, 12:32 PM
I heard they retired the car because it kept having problems...

Just what i read on this forum, don't shoot the messenger

No shooting necessary :D I hadn't heard about the "retirement"

TAKEDOWN
09-06-2009, 07:04 PM

He's on Oahu, and when I return I'll be visiting him and the local Samoans too!

UncleLar
09-07-2009, 08:20 PM
MAUI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah,I'm going back next January. We stayed in Lahaina at the Pioneer Inn,my son treated me to the trip and rented a convertible (toyodor,sorry,no choice) and a Vette convertible for us while we were there so we had 2 cars to use.
If you go into the restaurant at the Pioneer Inn say Hi to Tory the waitress and the foxy little Argentinian Hostess for me.(Hey,I may be old,but I ain't dead yet,lol.)
make sure you hit the Pacific Foundation and go for a Whale Watch boat ride.
If you're into twisty roads with great views drive the road to Hana,over 600 curves and twenty something one lane bridges,but you're better off going in a tour van so you can really see the sites and not have to worry about running off the road down a nasty cliff.

Black bart
09-08-2009, 08:21 AM
All ways a good time in Maui!!!

The wife and I will celebrated our 45th anniversary on 01/29/10 - 02/06/10 at the Sheraton Maui...beach front no less!

sunrise and sunset must be seen to believe!

Have a good one :beer:

fred

jerrym3
09-08-2009, 11:30 AM
My wife and I combined a business and vacation trip in 1996 to a ten day stay at Oahu and Hawaii, The Big Island.

The helicoptor tour on Hawaii over the active volcanos and through the valleys was something I'll never forget.

The helicoptor pilot called the Hilton Waikoloan Village on The Big Island "Disneyland for Adults". After we registered at the main building, we had the option to take a boat (man made moat connecting the Hilton complex buildings) or the train to our room.

Seeing Pearl Harbor on Oahu was also inspiring.

But, we didn't care much for the Polynesian Village attraction.

UncleLar
09-08-2009, 03:03 PM
All ways a good time in Maui!!!

The wife and I will celebrated our 45th anniversary on 01/29/10 - 02/06/10 at the Sheraton Maui...beach front no less!

sunrise and sunset must be seen to believe!

Have a good one :beer:

fred
You got to Maui just a couple of days after we flew from there to Oahu,my son raced in the first Oceanfront Half Marathon on January 25th.We plan on returning next January and doing it up real good on Maui for 2 weeks this time.No Oahu though this time.
My Hawaiian spelling is gonna be way off in this phrase but my sister who also loves Maui runs around all the time saying "Maui No Ka Oi",which translated means Maui Is The Best! I agree. :coolman: