PDA

View Full Version : Race Chair and Desk

BIGGDOGG
09-08-2009, 09:17 AM
Check out my newly assembled Pit Stop Furniture. The Chair looks like a GT3 version and comes in Black, Red and Silver. The chair design is several inches wider than an actual race seat for comfort; and it is comfortable. You can change up the colors on the suspension spring, caliper, and coil over shocks between red, black and silver. Glass can be black, red or clear, and can be interchanged between the desk and trays. They are offering both complimentary embroidery, Godshead Logo, Supercharged, etc. (customer's choice) and a free Diamond Plate Chair Mat with every purchase. Quite the deal. I am still deciding where to position this in my office.

Krytin
09-08-2009, 11:27 AM
Very nice!
Where did you get these?

BIGGDOGG
09-08-2009, 11:47 AM
Very nice!
Where did you get these?

Right....I forgot to post a link on where to see the furniture line. Here you go.....

http://www.customautoaccessories.com/PITSTOP-FURNITURE.html

They are offering free Godshead Embroidery ($60.00 value) when you purchase the Race Chair. The chair weighs 60lbs. It is solid.

ImpalaSlayer
09-08-2009, 12:25 PM
very cool, except id prolly break the glass

guspech750
09-08-2009, 12:35 PM
thats soooooooo cool. very very very nice. i would like to buy a marauder seat and make a desk chair.

2,4shofast
09-08-2009, 05:42 PM
That is awesome... a little outta my price range but very nice!

BIGGDOGG
09-09-2009, 06:04 AM
very cool, except id prolly break the glass

The glass is tempered and backed by a lifetime warranty. Can't go wrong...

fast dtr
09-09-2009, 06:07 AM
Vary cool I like it :up:

LIGHTNIN1
09-09-2009, 07:05 AM
Great idea . Not many going to have that.:)

Vortex
09-09-2009, 07:16 AM
Check out my newly assembled Pit Stop Furniture. The Chair looks like a GT3 version and comes in Black, Red and Silver. The chair design is several inches wider than an actual race seat for comfort; and it is comfortable. You can change up the colors on the suspension spring, caliper, and coil over shocks between red, black and silver. Glass can be black, red or clear, and can be interchanged between the desk and trays. They are offering both complimentary embroidery, Godshead Logo, Supercharged, etc. (customer's choice) and a free Diamond Plate Chair Mat with every purchase. Quite the deal. I am still deciding where to position this in my office.

Something for the man that has everything!