PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Baltimore!!!

hot-rauder
09-10-2009, 09:53 PM
Red Sox Nation loves winning a few games in a row!! I would personally like to thank the Orioles!!! Good to know we can still win against someone. :D Thanks O's players and fans!! ;)

:banana2:Go Boston!!:banana2:

Rocknthehawk
09-10-2009, 10:23 PM
where are we sitting tomorrow?

MyTMerc
09-11-2009, 04:14 AM
Thank you sir, may I have another. There's always next year, just ask the Cubs fans.:rolleyes:

O's Fan Rich
09-11-2009, 06:20 AM
Red Sox Nation loves winning a few games in a row!! I would personally like to thank the Orioles!!! Good to know we can still win against someone. :D Thanks O's players and fans!! ;)

:banana2:Go Boston!!:banana2:

I don't like you.

dakslim
09-11-2009, 06:27 AM
Thank you sir, may I have another. There's always next year, just ask the Cubs fans.:rolleyes:

Hey...I'm a Cub's fan...grrrrrrr.:mad2:

Joe Walsh
09-11-2009, 06:39 AM
Thanks for piling it on!

Our own fans are tearing up Cal's monument in drunken protest!

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/32762670/ns/sports-baseball/

SILVERSURFER03
09-11-2009, 06:50 AM
sweeeet go OOOOOOOOOOOOOO'S

O's Fan Rich
09-11-2009, 07:15 AM
Thanks for piling it on!

I'm disgusted.....

Hey did you know a Steelers fan spit on the John Unitas statue about 3 years ago?

When he woke up, he had to issue an apology.

Joe Walsh
09-11-2009, 07:17 AM
I'm disgusted.....

Hey did you know a Steelers fan spit on the John Unitas statue about 3 years ago?

When he woke up, he had to issue an apology.

That's a LIE!!

O's Fan Rich
09-11-2009, 08:04 AM
That's a LIE!!

Oh.....?

Really?

Is that true?

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/bal-sp.johnnyunitas16sep16,0,27044 44.story

Cheeseheadbob
09-11-2009, 09:02 AM
After 12 losing seasons with the world's biggest jackass owner, Peter Angelos, still calling the shots, I say they should have been able to keep it as fair trade. Cal's response should have been, "let's wait to put my number back until that jackass troll Peter Angelos sells me the team." Unfortunately , that will never happen with his toe-headed son waiting in the wings to carry on the proud scheister tradition of his father.
Thanks for piling it on!

sd8683
09-11-2009, 09:21 AM
I don't like you.

Its ok Rich, they'll have a quality team in a few years, I mean look at tampon bay!
Besides the O's still have the best looking home jersey in the majors! :up:

O's Fan Rich
09-11-2009, 10:32 AM
Its ok Rich, they'll have a quality team in a few years, I mean look at tampon bay!
Besides the O's still have the best looking home jersey in the majors! :up:

Thank you for the encouragement... but Bob makes a good point....:mad2:

Joe Walsh
09-11-2009, 10:42 AM
After 12 losing seasons with the world's biggest jackass owner, Peter Angelos, still calling the shots, I say they should have been able to keep it as fair trade. Cal's response should have been, "let's wait to put my number back until that jackass troll Peter Angelos sells me the team." Unfortunately , that will never happen with his toe-headed son waiting in the wings to carry on the proud scheister tradition of his father.

Thank you for the encouragement... but Bob makes a good point....:mad2:

Why spend money on 'expensive players' to build a quality O's team??
He could care less about downward spiralling ticket and concession sales...that is chump change....he's due to collect a BILLION dollars off of Maryland's tobacco lawsuit.
He could solve the ticket sale/concession sale problem by scheduling all home games against the Red Sox and the Skankees.

sd8683
09-11-2009, 10:53 AM
He could solve the ticket sale/concession sale problem by scheduling all home games against the Red Sox and the Skankees.

Why? Is that the only time there are asses in the seats?

Joe Walsh
09-11-2009, 11:53 AM
Why? Is that the only time there are asses in the seats?

Yep!
The seats are filled with Bosox and Yankee fans....:rofl:

twin03
09-11-2009, 02:07 PM
The O's sucks. The Raven's sucks. The Baltimore City Police Department sucks!!!!!!!

MyTMerc
09-11-2009, 02:11 PM
The O's sucks. The Raven's sucks. The Baltimore City Police Department sucks!!!!!!!
Don't sugar coat it. Tell us how you really feel :rolleyes:

Joe Walsh
09-11-2009, 02:16 PM

The O's suck.....the Ravens most assuredly do NOT!
I can't speak of the Baltimore City Police Dept....I've never had the 'opportunity' to meet any of them.

O's Fan Rich
09-11-2009, 06:02 PM

Ok, now whenever you use a plural noun, you need to use a singular verb.

Notice how this sample sentence works much better when you apply the rule I listed above:

"You suck. You suck some more. The Baltimore City Police Department does not suck."

See? Using proper plural forms allows a sentence to flow much better.

:lol:

hot-rauder
09-11-2009, 08:48 PM
Ok, now whenever you use a plural noun, you need to use a singular verb.

Notice how this sample sentence works much better when you apply the rule I listed above:

"You suck. You suck some more. The Baltimore City Police Department does not suck."

See? Using proper plural forms allows a sentence to flow much better.

:lol:

LMFAO!!

Flows much better...

Game got rained out today. I was 4 seats from the wall next to homplate. My lady's dad got us the tickets from his boss.... each seat was around $350. Gotta love having connections!