PDA

View Full Version : Another MM Crushed!!

Marauderman
10-21-2003, 03:58 PM
Over heard this evening of Local Charlotte Wreck

No not me ..But-!

I just heard that here in Charlotte , this afternoon an MM took out a pole--head-on ,, believed to be at the intersection of Kings and Torrence --actually Fire Dept had to cut it up to get the occupants out--heard they were older couple....anyone local or otherwise hear about this yet ? It was black MM .. .........

dok
10-21-2003, 04:03 PM
First I've heard of it. Hope the car protected them.

Marauderman
10-21-2003, 04:09 PM
Thanks dok--knew it wasn't you--cause of the Silver----and frdwrnch is younger although his is black..

This is why I wish all owners Had to register with us here after buying....if we only knew --we could be trying to help right now---trust me--my source is VERY realiable...!!!

Agent M79
10-21-2003, 04:22 PM
I just checked to see if the memberlist would let us see, search, or sort based on location but it does not. You can see "location" when looking at individual records but not in a way we could easily sort through them.

I sorted the MM membership listed Mary maintains and with my message, that's everyone from NC reporting in.

I hope these folks are doing ok, get better, get a new '04 and join us here.

TAF
10-21-2003, 04:36 PM
Man... I hate to hear of another one wrecked. Four weeks ago...it was me.

Originally posted by Agent M79
I just checked to see if the memberlist would let us see, search, or sort based on location but it does not. You can see "location" when looking at individual records but not in a way we could easily sort through them.

I wish everyone would go ahead and fill out their location...especially those using screen names....

Marauderman
10-21-2003, 04:37 PM
Thanks for response Dave --There is new news coming out of Altlanta from TAF hopefully later on about Nov.15th--you coming -right?

Marauderman
10-21-2003, 04:39 PM
Whoopsssssssssss....

Agent M79
10-21-2003, 04:42 PM
TAF: Would be nice to get at it easily too. Unfortunately, getting to it easy would likely cause other problems. Always a trade off.

marauderman: I sure want to go. Talked with TAF on some of the details. I really want to do a before/after pull so that I can have that base line.

Marauderman
10-21-2003, 05:40 PM
Sunds ok with all of us--and get a "tune" as well--so --whats the problem--so your coming --right?

Agent M79
10-21-2003, 06:08 PM
Heh! I will know by the end of the week at the latest.

I may go just for the going. Still ambivelent about putting that "window" on the PCM for the chip. Might have go SuperChips tuner to avoid that.

SergntMac
10-21-2003, 06:39 PM
Agent...If I read you correctly, let me offer this?

If the "before" and "after" pulls you refer to mean before and after your tune, they are automatic. Everyone gets the before and after, with reports printed out.

You don't have to install a chip, Jerry can flash your PCM, and no one will know the car has been retuned, but you and anyone you tell. All you need to do, is instruct your dealer not to make any changes without your prior and express permission.

Am I helping here?

PS...
Whoops...Just saw that I hijacked this thread...Sorry!

Agent M79
10-21-2003, 06:51 PM
Sarge, Heh. It is a different thread than it started out as, huh?

What I really need is another PCM cover to cut the window in. Then for dealer service, unplug the chip, put the original cover back on, and take it in.

Has anyone done that?

deerejoe
10-21-2003, 07:23 PM
With a front door there should always be a BACK door.

I like the two covers idea.