PDA

View Full Version : Victims fight back!

ctrlraven
09-15-2009, 09:43 AM
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bal-sword0915,0,4027961.story

Joe Walsh
09-15-2009, 09:48 AM
Good news!

Glad to hear that we, the Maryland taxpayers, won't be keeping him warm and well fed in jail anymore.
Also saved a bunch on lawyer's fees and courtroom time.

"Police decided against using handcuffs on the burglar"

Black Dynamite
09-15-2009, 09:48 AM
NICE! Well done. To quote Henry Rollins; "Please break in, I'd love the opportunity to kill you legally."

Too bad it's not legal anymore. (in most states)

offroadkarter
09-15-2009, 09:52 AM
Kudos to him. Keeping it old school with the sword

Joe Walsh
09-15-2009, 09:53 AM
NICE! Well done. To quote Henry Rollins; "Please break in, I'd love the opportunity to kill you legally."

Too bad it's not legal anymore. (in most states)

Yep,
The State will start a criminal proceeding against the student anytime now....:rolleyes:

Tonight we should see the loser's relatives on TV wailing about how their son was such a great person and never did anything wrong...

Phrog_gunner
09-15-2009, 10:11 AM
Yep,
The State will start a criminal proceeding against the student anytime now....:rolleyes:

Tonight we should see the loser's relatives on TV wailing about how their son was such a great person and never did anything wrong...

You forgot to mention that racism was also involved......

O's Fan Rich
09-15-2009, 10:12 AM
Dang, thought it'd be John Belushui- as "Samuri Nightwatchman".

twin03
09-15-2009, 12:09 PM
The City is going to try and bang the kid....

FormulaMarauder
09-15-2009, 02:24 PM
The City is going to try and bang the kid....

Reason being he wasn't in immediate harm. The kid chose to go to the garage, which is detached from the home. And it wasn't even HIS home. If he suspected someone of being in there, call the cops. He will be charged with manslaughter, but ultimately found not guilty. Those are my 2 cents.

MrBluGruv
09-15-2009, 02:55 PM
+1, the biggest argument would be that he used deadly force in a situation where he wasn't positive he was being presented with it. Now of course, an easier case would be argued saying he thought the guy was pulling a gun on him or a knife. Like FormulaMarauder said though, doubt a jury would find the kid guilty for doing what he did to a 29-time convict.

Personal opinion: the world is ever so slightly a better place now..... unless they prosecute the kid...

Vortex
09-16-2009, 06:21 AM
Seems to me if you have time to go get your sword before you go out to your backyard to confront a burglar, you probably have time to dial 911. If the burglar was inside the guys house in the middle of the night, different story.

Joe Walsh
09-16-2009, 07:15 AM
You forgot to mention that racism was also involved......

Wouldn't matter to me what color, race, or nationality the 'perp' was...he had 29 previous convictions!

:eek:

Not arrests...convictions!

With the way the criminal justice system works today....
that would put his arrests into the hundreds and his actual crimes into the thousands.

His rap sheet was probably....well.......now it's definitely longer than his arm!

Black Dynamite
09-16-2009, 07:18 AM
His rap sheet was probably....well.......now it's definitely longer than his arm!

:lol: Well played!

ctrlraven
09-16-2009, 09:10 AM
Wouldn't matter to me what color, race, or nationality the 'perp' was...he had 29 previous convictions!

:eek:

Not arrests...convictions!

With the way the criminal justice system works today....
that would put his arrests into the hundreds and his actual crimes into the thousands.

He would of had 30 but one of the cases was put on hold since the arresting officer is on active duty overseas but the prep was nice enough to do something else to get him throw in jail for 18 months and was just released this past Saturday before having the JH kid go Pulp Fiction on him lol.

justbob
09-16-2009, 09:42 AM
Justice served the American way! You wanna see me in the news? Come browse through my garage. I dare you.

Phrog_gunner
09-16-2009, 09:51 AM
justbob - What if I'm in a bunny costume when I do it??

Embassy
09-16-2009, 10:21 AM
I can see his roommates thinking twice before arguing with him over the remote control.

GAMike
09-16-2009, 10:21 AM
29 Convictions.......... Makes ya wonder what he's done that he never got caught for.....:shake:

Even a criminal as dumb as this guy got away with sumthin once or twice........ RIH ya Jackass

fastblackmerc
09-16-2009, 12:13 PM
The perp got what he deserved.