PDA

View Full Version : That's just nuts......

MMM2003
09-21-2009, 09:31 AM
...., black walnuts to be specific. Some squirrel decided that it would be a good idea to store nuts behind my grille for the winter. :D

No other way for them to get in there. We have a couple of trees in the backyard and lots of squirrels burying them.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17 170&stc=1&d=1253550731

Thanks,

Peter

SILVERSURFER03
09-21-2009, 09:36 AM
Now thats just silly

Phrog_gunner
09-21-2009, 09:51 AM
Maybe he was trying to share them with you......

justbob
09-21-2009, 10:12 AM
See, a mention of nuts and Phrog shows up!

Nice pic! That would leave me feeling awefully BALLSY myself to grab the camera, although I woulda taken a PAIR of pictures. So what did you do with the JEWELS? Did you put them in a SACK? Or just bust the NUTS into pieces? Curious minds need to know!

Phrog_gunner
09-21-2009, 10:24 AM

Nice pic! That would leave me feeling awefully BALLSY myself to grab the camera, although I woulda taken a PAIR of pictures. So what did you do with the JEWELS? Did you put them in a SACK? Or just bust the NUTS into pieces? Curious minds need to know!

And apparently the mention of SHARING nuts attracts justbob. No bob you cant put them in your mouth.

MMM2003
09-21-2009, 10:51 AM

Don't know about others, but I won't touch other's nuts..... :D

They are still in the same spot. Nice pair of nuts just hanging out. Wonder if we can find any other innuendos.......

Peter

dakslim
09-21-2009, 12:02 PM
Don't know about others, but I won't touch other's nuts..... :D

They are still in the same spot. Nice pair of nuts just hanging out. Wonder if we can find any other innuendos.......

Peter

You could have a Tea party.:eek:

gja
09-21-2009, 12:17 PM
THIS thread went south faster than hooker panties.......

CRUZTAKER
09-21-2009, 03:00 PM
I had a chipmunk store a dozen or more acorns inside my hood liner and litterally inside the hood on an Olds Cutlass I had for sale one summer.

This is easily avoided by not leaving a vehicle sit outside unattended and undriven for extended periods of time.

Funny story though...;)