PDA

View Full Version : Hey All!

Bob Mathis
10-06-2009, 04:09 AM
Hi all, from Bob and Jean Mathis. We are doing well and just taking life as it comes each day. We have had a couple of tuff years but are doing well now. The loss of are grandson has taken the wind out of are family, but God has put it back. We still have are Shelby and do stuff with it but life is more important.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Bob:)

MM03MOK
10-06-2009, 04:19 AM
Bob and Jean - this must be the week of reunions, with Mac coming back to Marauderville 7! So good to hear from you. My condolences again on the loss of your grandson. I see both you and Mac have followed the same Shelby path!! My love to you both!!

Bunny

cruzer
10-06-2009, 08:38 PM
Bob and Jean, it is great to hear from you folks. It brings back such great memories of the first Marauderville at Ennis--little did we think there would be a MV 7. A lot of water has gone under the bridge for all of us--but the original enthusiasm for the Marauder has survived. I really miss the old gang--MV III was my last one. You folks take care of each other--I'm so sorry for your loss--our prayers are with you. Please keep in touch with us, Maury

martyo
10-07-2009, 02:15 AM
Bob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Tell Jean I still think about our ride in your MM!!!!!

CRUZTAKER
10-07-2009, 03:20 AM
Long time indeed!

Glad to hear from you two.