ctrlraven
10-06-2009, 11:14 AM
http://www.iihs.org/laws/cellphonelaws.aspx

SILVERSURFER03
10-06-2009, 11:51 AM
Wow soon there going to ban cell phones totally

ctrlraven
10-06-2009, 11:58 AM
I don't know how many times I have almost been hit by someone paying attention to their phone and then they get all pissed off at me for honking my horn at them.

Marauderjack
10-06-2009, 03:13 PM
Ya know.....

Most folks on the road are borderline as far as driving ability and adding the distraction of a cellphone is almost as bad as, if not worse than being DRUNK!!!:argue::mad2::shake:

boatmangc
10-06-2009, 06:16 PM
No doubt, try Miami the ones who aren't yacking away on the phone are busy texting in the left lane at 55 MPH

LANDY
10-06-2009, 06:34 PM
No doubt, try Miami the ones who aren't yacking away on the phone are busy texting in the left lane at 55 MPH
yup im from there, and everytime i go to visit my parents down there is horroble.
im very protective over the MM.
i remember last year coming back from thanksgiving party, i had my parents in the car and lost my mind when this guy on a black celica cuts me off right when the light turns red, i got him @ the next light got outta the car and couldnt help but to punch him in the face and he was with his gF,:mad2: my parents freaked out. what a night, next time i will think about it, maybe not, then i had to appologize to my parents for my act and they told me that this car is not healthy for me. i think it is.
JUST DONT ****** WITH my MM.