View Full Version : Toyota takes a hit

duhtroll
10-07-2009, 07:47 AM
'Bout time!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33192916/ns/business-the_drivers_seat/

Breadfan
10-07-2009, 07:58 AM
Funny read.

I liked this - so many pundits and domestic brand hater's always claimed "Well American car makers didn't build what folks wanted, or be flexible to changing market demands!"

It would see Toyota is no better:

The troubles with the Tundra only underscore Toyota’s perilous situation. The automaker spent $1.5 billion to build an all-new plant in San Antonio, Texas, to produce the truck, twice the original budget. But it’s running at a fraction of planned capacity. Indeed, slumping sales forced Toyota to put on hold what was to be the newest of its expanding production network in North America, a partially completed facility in Tupelo, Miss.

SpartaPerformance
10-07-2009, 06:07 PM
Funny read.

I liked this - so many pundits and domestic brand hater's always claimed "Well American car makers didn't build what folks wanted, or be flexible to changing market demands!"

It would see Toyota is no better:

Haha!! I tell my customer Toyota's suck as much as everyone else for years!! I call them Bore-yotas, ever drive one....I almost fall asleep everytime I road test one.

Joe Walsh
10-07-2009, 06:16 PM
Glad to see that Toyota can no longer make dependable "road appliances"!

LANDY
10-07-2009, 08:32 PM
Viva! Ford

ntd
10-08-2009, 03:41 AM
:lol::puke: Ha Toyota B:censor:h's :puke::lol:

GO FORD FTW and still not government owned.

UAW 588
10-08-2009, 06:51 AM
With me being a employee of Ford Motor Company let me say, welcome to the auto industry. Crash and burn you jerks. Toyota, from the same people who brought you Pearl Harbor!!!!!

rickey1987
10-08-2009, 11:20 AM
Yea about time. I'm a car salesman and this one lady actually told me that toyota was made by GOD. lol Wow and they can't even make floor mats. Not to mention that I have a coke at home that has more liters than toyota's cars. JAP CRAP