PDA

View Full Version : I LOL'd so loud at this!!

CBT
10-21-2009, 08:04 AM
This has to be the greatest combo of a DeLorean and film ever!! Watch dude go all Michael Jackson, lmao!

http://www.trutv.com/video/most-daring/rumble-in-times-square.html?link=truTVshlk

CBT
10-21-2009, 08:16 AM
Woops, should have been this one!!

http://www.trutv.com/video/operation-repo/just-beat-it.html?link=truTVshlk

Joe Walsh
10-21-2009, 08:33 AM
The first video was interesting....
glad to see that guy not only defend his wife and himself, but he gave those 3 D-bags the full 'Rocky' treatment! "LIGHTS OUT!!!"

The second video was hysterical!....that poor guy is a friggin' mess.
You gotta love the moves he was 'bustin' on the repo guys!...:rofl:
I bet he will kill himself now that his DeLoreon is gone and MJ is dead.

justbob
10-21-2009, 08:52 AM
What a nut case! How would you react to something like that??? Me? I'd wip out the robot on his ass!

O's Fan Rich
10-21-2009, 09:03 AM
Holy crappolla!

That was weird......... surprised they did not have an assault charge filed.

...a David Lee Roth kick would have worked better....

CBT
10-21-2009, 09:08 AM
When he yelled "beat it!" I almost fell out my chair :P

Glenn
10-21-2009, 09:16 AM
That was one nice DeLorean - very rare.

Glenn :burnout:

O's Fan Rich
10-21-2009, 09:24 AM
That was one nice DeLorean - very rare.

Glenn :burnout:

Lolz Glenn!!!! You would notice that!

But it was missing the Flux Capacitior.......

O's Fan Rich
10-21-2009, 09:25 AM
The first video was interesting....
glad to see that guy not only defend his wife and himself, but he gave those 3 D-bags the full 'Rocky' treatment! "LIGHTS OUT!!!"

For sure.... see the throat shots?

Down!!!!!:banana2:

Blackened300a
10-21-2009, 09:28 AM
That show is completely scripted.

CBT
10-21-2009, 09:32 AM

Scripted or not, he busted a move and kicked ol' boy square in the taint!:rofl:

ImpalaSlayer
10-21-2009, 09:38 AM
that was great!

a_d_a_m
10-21-2009, 10:06 AM
Fake, but homeboy's got some moves.

O's Fan Rich
10-21-2009, 10:19 AM
Fake, but homeboy's got some moves.

I'd imagine his boyfriend appreciates them...

CBT
10-21-2009, 10:20 AM
I'd imagine his boyfriend appreciates them...

Let's ask. Hey, Phrogg!!

SILVERSURFER03
10-21-2009, 10:47 AM
That was just plain silly

justbob
10-21-2009, 02:06 PM
Thanks jerkmuffin! I just had to watch the other 29 clips!

LOWBUCKMM
10-21-2009, 02:23 PM
that was the funniest sh#t ever. i had to watch it twice that has to be the best repo ever.

ChiTownMaraud3r
10-21-2009, 03:17 PM
I bursted out laughing at the end when he was turned away crying as they were about to drive off. "hooo oohh oooh..!"

:rofl:

Motorhead350
10-22-2009, 12:58 AM
I find no humor in this at all.

The kid isn't completely together upstairs, he's talented in dancing and hates modern times. "He's stuck in the 80s." On top of that he cries when his car is taken away and wants a photo before it's gone. He must have really loved that car, it was very fitting.

I hope he get's well and he can get another one.

That's just really sad. I cannot believe all of you found this funny.

Repo is no joke. I guess it's like getting hurt, it's funny unless it's happening to you. Luckly, I'll never have to worry about this. I pay for everything up front in full. I might not have as much, but it's all mine. Some will drive nice cars in my area, but they could be $100,000 in debt. I'd rather drive a paid off car worth $10,000 than drive a fancy car and have the car own me.

Phrog_gunner
10-22-2009, 04:29 AM
When did this turn into a pity party??

Joe Walsh
10-22-2009, 04:35 AM
I find no humor in this at all.

The kid isn't completely together upstairs, he's talented in dancing and hates modern times. "He's stuck in the 80s." On top of that he cries when his car is taken away and wants a photo before it's gone. He must have really loved that car, it was very fitting.

I hope he get's well and he can get another one.

That's just really sad. I cannot believe all of you found this funny.

He was going to hurt the repo guy with a vicious MJ crotch grab!

Repo is no joke. I guess it's like getting hurt, it's funny unless it's happening to you. Luckly, I'll never have to worry about this. I pay for everything up front in full. I might not have as much, but it's all mine. Some will drive nice cars in my area, but they could be $100,000 in debt. I'd rather drive a paid off car worth $10,000 than drive a fancy car and have the car own me.

It looked very scripted Dom...and Yes! I found it hysterical!

:rofl:

BTW: 'MJ jr' should spend what little money he has on getting better in the head rather than on a POS DeLorean.

justbob
10-22-2009, 06:13 AM
Not to mention its the deadbeats that can't afford their crap and WE pay for it in interest. If he loved it soooo much, then he could easily go down, pay for it, and get it back. They have plenty of notice before this takes place.

SpartaPerformance
10-22-2009, 09:03 AM

It's supposed to be "reinactments" of actual repo's..... I want to know is where do they find the time to do the actual repo's and then remake them for T.V. :cool:

MrBluGruv
10-22-2009, 09:26 AM
That first link was pretty insane, although I definately feel where the guy was coming from. Pretty sure cold cocking that punk the second time he laid hands on my girl would be just the beginning of what I would've done though. Guy can sure slug like a champ though.

And yeh, as funny as the kid's reaction was when he was getting repo'd, I can empathize with his pain. Even if you see it coming, know you should've done something about it and didn't, it still hurts like a mofo to have your pride and joy taken away like that, especially when you know it means nothing to the ones who take it. Judging by his behavior, that's probably one of if not the most important thing in his life as well.

ChiTownMaraud3r
10-22-2009, 08:04 PM
Dom this is obviously fake. Someone who seriously thinks they are Michael Jackson wouldn't really be allowed to drive, I don't think. And you have to admit it's at least somewhat funny.