PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. Soupy Sales

Hack Goby
10-23-2009, 05:20 AM
My favorite show when I was a kid.Even the crew would play pranks on him.Watch all of this.<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NdUD4giJPOk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NdUD4giJPOk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Pops
10-23-2009, 05:22 AM
I just saw this Paul! We used to watch him when we were kiddies!

Krytin
10-23-2009, 05:54 AM
He was the best!!
My mother hated it when I would watch his show.
White Fang & Black Tooth were histerical!
RIP Soupy

gja
10-23-2009, 06:34 AM
Hey! I never saw THAT episode. LOL
I don't think I would have appreciated quite as much as I do now.
Also, I think my Mom would have had something to say about my watching his show had THAT shown up on the screen.....

Cobra25
10-23-2009, 06:40 AM
I heard about this on the News this morning. I used to watch his show as a kid. A few weeks ago my daughter and her friends were inside dancing and I showed them the Soupy Sales Shuffle , do you guys remember that? Any how I showed them how too do it. They all thought at the time it was cool. May he RIP.

Blackmobile
10-23-2009, 07:27 AM
Say it ain't so...:bigcry: May he rest in peace!

SC Cheesehead
10-23-2009, 07:37 AM
He was the best!!
White Fang & Black Tooth were histerical!
RIP Soupy

Yep, White Fang was the schiznits.

Great show, Soupy was a great guy.

Bigdogjim
10-23-2009, 10:52 AM
One of the best from my childhood:up: RIP

Hack Goby
10-23-2009, 01:11 PM
Wow,Utube didn`t waste any time removing the video.I wondered how long they would let it go.I had always heard about the stripper bihind the door but it was the first time I ever saw it.Oh well,Soupy you will be missed.

Bluerauder
10-23-2009, 02:03 PM
My favorite show when I was a kid.

We used to watch him when we were kiddies!

He was the best!!

Hey! I never saw THAT episode. LOL

I used to watch his show as a kid.

Great show, Soupy was a great guy.

Do I feel embarrassed. :o I don't ever recall seeing him or his show on TV. Didn't you guys ever go outside when you were young. :rolleyes:

Mr. Man
10-23-2009, 02:06 PM
Do I feel embarrassed. :o I don't ever recall seeing him or his show on TV. Didn't you guys ever go outside when you were young. :rolleyes:

I guess Soupy was after smoke signals:D

Blackmobile
10-23-2009, 02:19 PM
Wow,Utube didn`t waste any time removing the video.I wondered how long they would let it go.I had always heard about the stripper bihind the door but it was the first time I ever saw it.Oh well,Soupy you will be missed.

You can't keep a great comedian down:

http://www.detroitkidshow.com/naked_soupy.htm

I don't think he could have smiled any wider.

MyTMerc
10-23-2009, 02:47 PM
Sad Day in comedy land.. He was my favorite as a kid.

Krytin
10-23-2009, 04:52 PM

Yeah Charlie, I went out to play - right after Soupy's show was over!

After Smoke signals - good one Eric!:lol:

Donny Carlson
10-23-2009, 05:33 PM
When I was a Spud my Dad took me to see Soupy at a live appearance in Denver. A couple years later on a vacation to Nevada I got to actually say hello to him when he got into the elevator at the hotel we were staying. I was a huge fan as a kid, Soupy and the three stooges were the ****z.

jerrym3
10-24-2009, 03:56 PM
I used to watch him on Saturday night, and then hop into my new 65 Vette, pick up my girlfriend (now my wife) and head to the local drive-in theater.

Ah, the good old days.