PDA

View Full Version : Something we all can use...

W4LTD
10-31-2009, 05:45 PM
Perfect for those who block driveways, park on your lawn, etc...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXLjELvtU5M

duhtroll
11-01-2009, 10:47 AM
An error occurred. Please try again later.

I need one for the morons who block my driveway, park in front of my mailbox and even garbage can after it has been set out.

I've even had people don't know (and uninvited) park IN my driveway when the street was full.

Hacklemerc
11-01-2009, 11:39 AM
My nieghbor and I have had talks about him parking his truck in front of my driveway, in my yard, and actually on the other side of the street and making it damn near impossible to back out of my driveway without doing a 90 point turn. He's an a$$hat

1stMerc
11-01-2009, 12:08 PM
I suffer from these geniuses as well. Just don't understand why they do it, and get upset if you say something to them about it.

bob6364
11-01-2009, 05:07 PM
There the same people that leave there carriage in the middle of the aisle at the supermarket and pretend to not see you trying to get by....

MrBluGruv
11-01-2009, 05:11 PM
lol, just like the people in the supermarket, I will have their stuff moved if they refuse to do so themselves. :D

SideshowBob
11-01-2009, 08:41 PM
John Heard had a unique way of dealing with a neighbor blocking his driveway in the film "Cutter's Way", although I doubt anyone here would want to try it in their Marauder.

justbob
11-01-2009, 09:50 PM
There the same people that leave there carriage in the middle of the aisle at the supermarket and pretend to not see you trying to get by....

I know EXACTLY what your talking about! I just act like i'm looking at something on the shelf and WHAM! Nail their cart right into them. It always works...