PDA

View Full Version : Did I miss something?

marauder307
10-26-2003, 09:32 AM
Watched the Speed Channel this morning (10/26), didn't see anything in three shows on the Marauder. Caught parts of Dream Car Garage, Autoline (I think that's the name), and My Classic Car. Did I miss it?

On a related note...that Autoline show had an interesting discussion on the direction Ford's gonna be taking over the next 2 years...certainly sounds interesting, but I think I'm gonna reserve judgement for a bit until I see the completed projects...

I AM interested in that Ford GT tho....

duhtroll
10-26-2003, 10:39 AM
I had my VCR set to tape it with the time change in consideration - it was on the programming schedule last night but not on the tape this AM.

Methinks Speed channel either changed their lineup suddenly or forgot about the time change . . ..

-A

SouLRioT
10-26-2003, 12:15 PM
It at KB's site http://www.kennybrown.com/News/MarauderSvideo.html

Lowell
10-26-2003, 04:44 PM
If you blinked you missed it! Under two minutes

TAF
10-26-2003, 04:47 PM
Actually, the piece wasw on the Sean Hyland Marauder...it's only about 80 seconds long...if you blinked...you missed it.

bigslim
10-26-2003, 05:51 PM
The guy that covered the story didn't know anything about a MM anyway. He started by saying that the stock MM comes with a 330hp engine. Then he said the Sean Hylan put out 400hp and then he changed to 390. The car did look and sound good though. It had 19 inch rims on it and some suspension mods. Never said anything about price in the piece.