PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Gifts

Pat
11-04-2009, 08:16 PM
Today I received my metal air deflector from "magindat" and it's a great piece of work and will look good on my car Christmas day. As I was unwrapping it I said to my beautiful and dear wife, "here's your Christmas gift to me". She immediately wrapped it up where it will soon reside under the tree.

That inspired me to write to all the Marauder owners who covet this piece to maybe gift it to that Special person, man or woman Marauder owner. It's priced right, has eye appeal and is always visible as a reminder of the one who cares enough to give a "Metal Air Deflector".:wreath:

Regards,

PS, make it known that you want one and make sure you leave the ordering procedure in plain sight. Subtle hints are also helpful, maybe a picture. The're all on this site.

Hurry, only 50 shopping days loft.

babbage
11-05-2009, 08:26 PM
Today I received my metal air deflector from "magindat" and it's a great piece of work and will look good on my car Christmas day. As I was unwrapping it I said to my beautiful and dear wife, "here's your Christmas gift to me". She immediately wrapped it up where it will soon reside under the tree.

That inspired me to write to all the Marauder owners who covet this piece to maybe gift it to that Special person, man or woman Marauder owner. It's priced right, has eye appeal and is always visible as a reminder of the one who cares enough to give a "Metal Air Deflector".:wreath:

Regards,

PS, make it known that you want one and make sure you leave the ordering procedure in plain sight. Subtle hints are also helpful, maybe a picture. The're all on this site.

Hurry, only 50 shopping days loft.

Ok, how much? wheres the picture? got link? What does it do?

Is that enough questions? :confused:

-Matt-
11-05-2009, 08:34 PM
You buying mine Pat?

Pat
11-05-2009, 09:01 PM
For "babbage";

see WWW.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31789 (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31789)

babbage
11-06-2009, 10:47 AM
Thanks Pat!