PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from S.E.M.A Vegas

Mike M
11-05-2009, 11:20 PM
Just got back from SEMA in Vegas with my boys and had a great time. We also went to the dragstrip and was on the set for the show Pass-Time as they were filming several episodes.
I drove to Vegas and stopped at this place that is abandoned (time has basically come to a stand still as I had passed it 4 years earlier and nothing has changed). Check out these pictures.....

There were so many cars...maybe a couple hundred.

Mike M
11-05-2009, 11:21 PM
More Pictures

mpearce
11-06-2009, 06:21 AM
Mike, whats the deal with SEMA? Can the general public attend, or is it only open for people in the automotive industry?

Great pictures...images you only see in movies!

-Mat

Vortex
11-06-2009, 07:09 AM
I love good salvage yards!

BUICKMAN
11-06-2009, 07:10 AM
Mike,
Great pictures. I have to learn how to upload pictures to this site. I get some good ones as I drive across the country. I will be seeing you in January, same as last year...Barrett-Jackson and all the other auctions in town that week

Mike M
11-06-2009, 08:02 AM
Mike, whats the deal with SEMA? Can the general public attend, or is it only open for people in the automotive industry?

Great pictures...images you only see in movies!

-Mat

For SEMA you have to be registered and in the automotive industry. It is HUGE!

Mike M
11-06-2009, 08:03 AM
Mike,
Great pictures. I have to learn how to upload pictures to this site. I get some good ones as I drive across the country. I will be seeing you in January, same as last year...Barrett-Jackson and all the other auctions in town that week

Looking forward to it Bill.

TAKEDOWN
11-06-2009, 11:39 AM
... and you didn't bring one of those beauties home with you?

Mike M
11-06-2009, 11:42 AM
... and you didn't bring one of those beauties home with you?

So tempting, I could only see the front 20-30...had to be another 200 out of sight.
Most of them looked drivable with a little TLC.
NO RUST!

TAKEDOWN
11-06-2009, 11:46 AM
So tempting, I could only see the front 20-30...had to be another 200 out of sight.
Most of them looked drivable with a little TLC.
NO RUST!

:eek: Had to be another 200 out of sight? I hope there's a place in Illinois I could check out. They looked pretty solid and I sure wouldn't mind giving a lot of TLC! Nice find, now that's what I call a Gold Mine!

LOWBUCKMM
11-06-2009, 06:47 PM
i love them ranchero's. i want that 69 ranchero. looks like i could drive it home. so whats the deal with that place no one owns it. or they just dont care to touch it anymore.

ImpalaSlayer
11-06-2009, 06:52 PM
man thats cool, it really does look as though time has stopped.

Mike M
11-06-2009, 07:35 PM
i love them ranchero's. i want that 69 ranchero. looks like i could drive it home. so whats the deal with that place no one owns it. or they just dont care to touch it anymore.

602 767 3360 is the number on the sign that says business for sale.

Also if you Google the address and do a satellite view you can see how big the lot is that is packed with these cars.

I have a few more pictures but I hit my upload limit on MM.net