PDA

View Full Version : Martyo!!!!!

Pops
11-09-2009, 06:26 AM
Hack and I had the pleasure of staying at Marty's for the SSHS event. What a great host! :D Not only did he put us up for two nights he let us take the Blue Marauder for a driver while we were in town! Paul and I spent the day in the mountains with it. That was a great trip and one we will always remember! Thanks Marty! This is what great friends do for you and Marty went above the call of duty for us! When Paul gets home we will see some shots of Marty's toys and Mos speed shop. He has it going in the shop guys.

I also am proud to announce that the Gas Ronda T Bolt Tribute car is now a member of Marty's racing team. She wears the MO's Speed Shop decals on the doors with pride!:D We only have to teach Jeff how to drive a 4 speed or is it 3 speed!;) His second run was much better as he hit all the gears!:burn:

Thanks again Marty! I owe you one now! ;)

prchrman
11-09-2009, 06:30 AM
Loved the Tbolt, thanks for letting my granddaughter sit in it. Best part of her day. OBTW it ran great and sounded better than any vehicle there. willie

Pops
11-09-2009, 06:37 AM
Loved the Tbolt, thanks for letting my granddaughter sit in it. Best part of her day. OBTW it ran great and sounded better than any vehicle there. willie

You are welcome! One of the joys of having a car is sharing it with others! She had a huge grin while she was in it!:D Maybe she will be racing at SSHS 16 because of this!:burnout:

martyo
11-09-2009, 09:37 AM
John, the pleasure was mine.

You and Paul were great guests. This is what the hobby is all about. The only BS I want to deal with is BS'ing about the cars!!!

Can I get an amen brother?

I am sorry that my work schedule went to hell in a hand basket. I really wanted to hang out with you guys more!!! I think my wife wants to know why I don't seem as excited about going to the mountains with her as when I was talking about how jealous I was that you guys got to go.

Anyway, when you have time, let's talk about that T'bolt some more.

LANDY
11-09-2009, 09:40 AM
i saw that t-bolt. it is one very cool car.

mgmsleeper
11-09-2009, 02:42 PM
i saw that t-bolt. It is one very cool car.

.... ....+1

Pops
11-09-2009, 02:55 PM
You have my number Marty!

martyo
11-09-2009, 03:16 PM
You have my number Marty!

That's what I want to talk about!

LOL!!!!!