PDA

View Full Version : MY avatar

mgmsleeper
11-17-2009, 06:08 PM
i received a PM from a member who asked to take my avatar down. :shake: i guess im still the bad guy. good thing is the member wasn't rude about it but said it was too sexual. is anyone else against it??
...cant be too many ppl against it for i have seen another MM member use it on another site.

rickey1987
11-17-2009, 06:12 PM
I think its funny lol..unless it said (rickey's mom) then it wouldnt be

mgmsleeper
11-17-2009, 06:16 PM
I think its funny lol..unless it said (rickey's mom) then it wouldnt be

:lol:

its in no offense to anyone its just something funny

offroadkarter
11-17-2009, 06:16 PM
who was it, one of our old grumpy members with nothing better to do?

Keep it, while the admins are away, the members shall play.... and talk about zack 24/7

rickey1987
11-17-2009, 06:18 PM
:lol:

its in no offense to anyone its just something funny
I know, it doesnt bother me none

Mr. Man
11-17-2009, 06:28 PM
I can see the humor in it but it is in poor taste. What you use in your avatar and sig are on some level extensions of what you want the rest of us to think about you. You may be the nicest guy in the world but your avatar would lead us to think otherwise.

mgmsleeper
11-17-2009, 06:30 PM

Keep it, while the admins are away, the members shall play.... and talk about zack 24/7

lol. i guess, i dont know why its a problem its a stick figure and words.
i wont post a name (yet) but its a member who's age isn't shown and who i have never seen post. he/she said this..

Could you please find another avatar that isn't quite so overtly sexual? I don't find it actually offensive, but we do consider this a "family friendly" site and your cooperation would be appreciated. Thanks...

mgmsleeper
11-17-2009, 06:32 PM
I can see the humor in it but it is in poor taste. What you use in your avatar and sig are on some level extensions of what you want the rest of us to think about you. You may be the nicest guy in the world but your avatar would lead us to think otherwise.

i beg to differ. you're correct in some ways but not all. some people have an avatar of whatever just to have it

STRAN
11-17-2009, 06:38 PM

Old grumpy guy here and I say keep it! very funny.

offroadkarter

Oh cmon now, its just the internet, i've seen this avatar on alot of other forums :P I dont think your a super hero just because of your avatar, and i KNOW your pickup truck cant slay anything, despite your sig :D

i wont post a name (yet) but its a member who's age isn't shown and who i have never seen post. he/she said this..

Could you please find another avatar that isn't quite so overtly sexual? I don't find it actually offensive, but we do consider this a "family friendly" site and your cooperation would be appreciated. Thanks...

Family friendly my ass, and if they dont post, they have no say as far as im concerned... Unless we all want to listen to non active members :rolleyes:

Its just a stick figure moving two words up and down, if anyone thinks its anything else, they have a dirty mind :D

rickey1987
Ok lets just not start an arguement over it ok guys? We're all marauder's here

mgmsleeper
11-17-2009, 06:41 PM
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/image.php?u=8760&dateline=1233380917

offroadkarter
11-17-2009, 06:41 PM

except that the guy that posted this thread has a 98 grand marquis, and one of teh replying posters has a titan :D

mgmsleeper
11-17-2009, 06:43 PM

im a marquis :P
...for now

mgmsleeper
11-17-2009, 06:44 PM
except that the guy that posted this thread has a 98 grand marquis, and one of teh replying posters has a titan :D

:mad2:its a 99 :lol:

rickey1987
Ok well MOST of us are marauder's and the rest wanna b's lol ( no offense to anyone because I was a wanna b at one time also )

Bluerauder
i can see the humor in it but it is in poor taste. What you use in your avatar and sig are on some level extensions of what you want the rest of us to think about you. You may be the nicest guy in the world but your avatar would lead us to think otherwise.
+1 ........

mgmsleeper
11-17-2009, 06:45 PM
Oh cmon now, its just the internet, i've seen this avatar on alot of other forums :P I dont think your a super hero just because of your avatar, and i KNOW your pickup truck cant slay anything, despite your sig :D

Family friendly my ass, and if they dont post, they have no say as far as im concerned... Unless we all want to listen to non active members :rolleyes:

Its just a stick figure moving two words up and down, if anyone thinks its anything else, they have a dirty mind :D

LOL! :beer:

rickey1987
11-17-2009, 06:47 PM
Ok I'm done with this thread im going to play tetris because thats what i do allll day long at work while im bored

mgmsleeper
11-17-2009, 06:49 PM
soooo it looks like im keeping it (not that i cared to take it down) sorry members who don't like it. its only an avatar.

a_d_a_m
11-17-2009, 06:54 PM
Doesn't matter what any of the members think, it's up to the mods anyway.

Pops
11-17-2009, 07:23 PM
Doesn't matter what any of the members think, it's up to the mods anyway.

Its offensive!!!! I drive a Marquis also Offroadcarter.

Bluerauder
11-17-2009, 07:27 PM
Its offensive!!!!

Offensive, juvenile and in poor taste. But that may be the image that he is trying to broadcast. It works. :P

soooo it looks like im keeping it (not that i cared to take it down) sorry members who don't like it. its only an avatar.

Add lack of good judgment to the list. You are on a roll.

Phrog_gunner
11-17-2009, 07:30 PM
I drive a Marquis also Offroadcarter.

But you are at least a MM owner in spirit. And by spirit I mean when your alzheimers kicks in and you THINK your GM is a MM. :P

Pops
11-17-2009, 07:42 PM
I never think that! I think about old cars and who is looking at my tail lights!:burnout:

Mr. Man
11-17-2009, 07:43 PM
[quote=offroadkarter;829245]Oh cmon now, its just the internet, i've seen this avatar on alot of other forums :P I dont think your a super hero just because of your avatar, and i KNOW your pickup truck cant slay anything, despite your sig :D

Oh I know I'm your HERO despite my avatar which by the way was a dig at Doom. As far as the T goes we'll line em up someday and I'll take you to school.:coolman:

justbob
11-17-2009, 09:14 PM
Problem here? Don't drag me into your mess.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/image.php?u=8760&dateline=1233380917

MM03MOK
11-17-2009, 09:28 PM
You were actually asked by an owner/administrator to change your avatar. I'd be glad to do it for you, if you'd like.

Vortex
11-17-2009, 09:32 PM
Heres my 2 centavos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xes0F36eTJA

Haggis
11-18-2009, 05:04 AM
You avatar sucks take it down.....There I said it.

Mote
11-18-2009, 05:53 AM
Frankly, *all* animated GIFs drive me nuts.

SC Cheesehead
11-18-2009, 07:03 AM

Gotta agree with Mr. Man, but to each his own. :rolleyes:

Pops
11-18-2009, 07:10 AM

I think this is the Member that sent you on vacation last time!! She also posts all the time here and is one of the owners.

MERCMAN
11-18-2009, 07:45 AM
An owner asked you to remove it,, Bunny said she would help you. Since your avatar is still visible, I guess you want it removed. Consider it done.

I am not as PC as my other owners, if one of us asks you to edit something in the future, I suggest you comply.

mgmsleeper
11-18-2009, 08:55 PM
lol people amuse me. i wasn't signed on to read this stuff i was actually called with the info on what was my avatar lol its funny to know i get to some of you.

thanks for those who seen it for what it was ".....JUST AN AVATAR" and didn't freak out.

Stranger in the Black Sedan
11-19-2009, 07:34 AM
I don't even remember what the avatar was that was supposedly offensive?

Hotrauder
11-19-2009, 07:50 AM
lol people amuse me. i wasn't signed on to read this stuff i was actually called with the info on what was my avatar lol its funny to know i get to some of you.

thanks for those who seen it for what it was ".....JUST AN AVATAR" and didn't freak out.

Many who "seen it for what it was" seen that mostly it reflected on you....poorly. Just a thought. Dennis

Ms. Denmark
11-19-2009, 08:44 AM
Trust me....an avatar of a stick figure humping "Your Mom" is exactly what is says.....and just in case you are not aware...it is most definately offensive.....and obviously ment to be.;)

offroadkarter
11-19-2009, 08:48 AM
Trust me....an avatar of a stick figure humping "Your Mom" is exactly what is says.....and just in case you are not aware...it is most definately offensive.....and obviously ment to be.;)

Your avatar makes me hungry :food:

twin03
11-29-2009, 07:14 AM
You are still the bad guy...LOL