PDA

View Full Version : Pneumonic Plague outbreak

Crown Vicman
11-17-2009, 06:30 PM
An outbreak in the Ukraine and china with over 1 million infected and know news covering this anywhere in the US besides the internet.. Proof that our government is out to kill us. Dont mean to scare you guys but it is all true. First they tried the swine flu now their using this plague. Why wont someone ask Obama's dumbass about the population reduction plan of 2012. :bigcry:

RR|Suki
11-17-2009, 06:38 PM
An outbreak in the Ukraine and china with over 1 million infected and know news covering this anywhere in the US besides the internet.. Proof that our government is out to kill us. Dont mean to scare you guys but it is all true. First they tried the swine flu now their using this plague. Why wont someone ask Obama's dumbass about the population reduction plan of 2012. :bigcry:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: wow yeah brah totally, the gov is def out to give us plague :shake:

Crown Vicman
11-17-2009, 06:42 PM
ok ok dont believe me huh check out this its true but isnt it kinda weird how the swine flu just appears out nowhere and is unstoppable. heres my proof though http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rDrNrmY1wQ <<<<<< watch that

Bluerauder
11-17-2009, 06:47 PM

It's a dayum conspiracy. :rolleyes:

BTW --- you should have your drinking water checked for lead concentrations. The effects are beginning to show.

RR|Suki
11-17-2009, 06:48 PM
Sorry but a you tube video by some guy is in no way shape or form proof of anything. Education... get some

ImpalaSlayer
11-17-2009, 07:02 PM
Sorry but a you tube video by some guy is in no way shape or form proof of anything. Education... get some

LMAO that guy reminds me of Ned from southpark :rofl: :laugh:

Stoneblue
11-17-2009, 07:20 PM
This wrong on so many levels. But please show the respect due the leader of the free world. And before you even start with the he's not my president crap, please turn in your passport and emigrate to somewhere else. But for your own sake look out for the aliens. They are here, I know becuase I saw them on V.

Crown Vicman
11-17-2009, 07:49 PM
no one believes me here lol a few years ago I would'nt believe me. In 2006 there was a guy that told me on youtube that told the economy would collapse in 2009 or 2010. I told him he was full of ****. But today I guess he wasnt far from the truth. The dollar is still falling almost in secret. Our currency is getting destroyed, the government believes the world is overpopulated, an implant chip has been made to know everything about us, and now in a year or so we shall be screwed. Its not bad knowing what might or at this point most likely going to happen in the future. What sucks is watching it unfold before your very eyes and not being able to do anything about it. All Obama has done is lie. Here's more proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PpMdTmVMpo

guspech750
11-17-2009, 07:59 PM
Funny. I was just talking to my wife about the possibility of some kind of government population control. She told me that there are recomendations going around about women not getting mammograms until they are 50 years of age. WTF!!!! WTF is that all about. Please correct me if I am wrong but she is a nurse and has heard this and I just saw it on the news too. Something screwy is going on though?

Phrog_gunner
11-17-2009, 08:05 PM
If they kill us all off who is going to pay taxes??

guspech750
11-17-2009, 08:09 PM
Well thats what i was thinking too. The ones who will pay taxes will be the ones who are healthy and can work more years as they keep raising the retirement age.

Phrog_gunner
11-17-2009, 08:14 PM

I have some swampland I can sell you that's garaunteed to be pneumonic plague proof. I'll give you a great deal on it too. And if you act now, I'll double the offer and throw in protection against bubonic plague.

CWright
11-17-2009, 08:14 PM
[quote=guspech750;829341]Funny. I was just talking to my wife about the possibility of some kind of government population control. She told me that there are recomendations going around about women not getting mammograms until they are 50 years of age. WTF!!!! WTF is that all about. Please correct me if I am wrong but she is a nurse and has heard this and I just saw it on the news too. Something screwy is going on though?[/quote

I told my in laws tonight this was a glimpse of the future. What is scary is what lays in the grass we can't see. It will come out to bite us when it is too late for us to do anything about. if we act now we can do something. It is up to us to do our part.

duhtroll
11-17-2009, 08:40 PM
Tinfoil hats for everyone!

martyo
11-17-2009, 08:59 PM

The holders of the pennies.

Phrog_gunner
11-17-2009, 09:16 PM
The holders of the pennies.

Guess I'm going to have to start spending all of mine so they can't have them. ;)

martyo
11-18-2009, 12:47 AM
Guess I'm going to have to start spending all of mine so they can't have them. ;)

You better hurry because the sky is falling!!!!

justbob
11-18-2009, 07:42 AM
It is a scary world anymore, and what scares me the most is the ones determinned to make sure 2012 will happen to prove they were right.

SC Cheesehead
11-18-2009, 07:44 AM
It is a scary world anymore, and what scares me the most is the ones determinned to make sure 2012 will happen to prove they were right.

Just make sure I end up on Ark #4...;)

justbob
11-18-2009, 08:22 AM
Yeah no kidding, I am NOT gonna be in line for Ark 3!!!

Phrog_gunner
11-18-2009, 09:34 AM
You better hurry because the sky is falling!!!!

Well in that case I better have my "special" punch overnighted. The guy on youtube told me that if I drank it, the aliens and the revenuers would never be able to get me.

RacerX
11-18-2009, 10:36 AM
I think he's right! All the stock I bought in chemical companies, chip implant mfg., satellite tracking/observation platforms is going through the roof!!! I also heard the government is now paying ambulance and ER personel not to revive dumbasses! :D

RacerX
11-18-2009, 10:38 AM
Well in that case I better have my "special" punch overnighted. The guy on youtube told me that if I drank it, the aliens and the revenuers would never be able to get me.
Can I borrow your car before you drink that? ;)

Stoneblue
11-18-2009, 11:26 AM
Seriously if the plague bothers you that much, invest in cats. Lots of cats. My Maine Coon kitty is locked and loaded. Though he protested a bit over the bore brush...

RacerX
11-18-2009, 11:30 AM
Seriously if the plague bothers you that much, invest in cats. Lots of cats. My Maine Coon kitty is locked and loaded. Though he protested a bit over the bore brush...
I thought it was transmitted by fleas that rode in on rats... and jump to your cats... that's bubonic anyway...

Joe Walsh
11-18-2009, 11:32 AM
The reports of the pneumatic plaque are blown way out of proportion.
It is just a government effort to pressure taxpayers into pumping more money into the deflated economy, while further compressing our wallets!
I believe that it is called the leakdown theory.

:D

Crown Vicman
11-18-2009, 11:44 AM
lol everyone's got jokes. I just hope the plague doesn't make it to the US but if the flu can start in Mexico and spread around the world in 2 or 3 days then this plague will eventually get here. Alot of people believe the world will end in 2012 but I know it wont. I just know things will be extremely bad. The dollar is suppose to completely collapse in that year as well. When that happens we will be doomed. I just want you guys to remember me as the guy who tried to warn you. TO THE FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crown Vicman
11-18-2009, 11:48 AM
One more thing guys stop selling your gold valuiables to the cashforgold people. They know in a couple of years gold and maybe silver will be the only means of profit hence the departure of the dollar.

Joe Walsh
11-18-2009, 11:59 AM
I'd hate to have our discussion of the pneumatic plaque start to ratchet up to the point that we had a blowout between fellow members!
It's good that we can air out our opinions and gauge other's responses without razzing or hissing at each other!

OK...OK....I'm done!

for now!

Stoneblue
11-18-2009, 12:02 PM
RacerX is right. The 2 are related but pnuemonic version is spread by breathing. So I revise my whacked medical advice to just hold your breath. And besides we will all die of something anyway, this only takes 24 hours or so. Beats a lot of other ways to go.

SHERIFF
11-18-2009, 12:07 PM
Crown Vicman, I think you have "one upped" Motorhead350 with this thread. :D

Joe Walsh
11-18-2009, 12:08 PM
Crown Vicman, I think you have "one upped" Motorhead350 with this thread. :D

Impossible!

FreddieH
11-18-2009, 12:15 PM
It is a shame how the Almighty seems to have been replaced by some guy on youtube. In the 80's it was Max Hedroom. In the 70's it was LSD.

rayjay
11-18-2009, 12:48 PM
Don't buy gold, buy ammo. Atleast you can actually do something with it. That is if you can find any...

RacerX
11-18-2009, 01:52 PM
Don't buy gold, buy ammo. Atleast you can actually do something with it. That is if you can find any...
And if done right, ammo gets you gold! :D

Marauderjack
11-18-2009, 03:56 PM

Getting scarce but go to www.ammoengine.com to see who has what??:confused:

I ordered a case of .45ACP on 6-8-09 and still no delivery date......GRRRRR!!!:argue: :mad2:

guspech750
11-18-2009, 06:40 PM
Maybe we should get the Mythbusters in on this one?

Stoneblue
11-18-2009, 06:55 PM
http://www.who.int/csr/don/2009_11_03/en/index.html

I can't seem to find the word 'plague' in this article.
If you need a box of .45, I'll trade straight up for one show quality Savannah cat, delivered to my door, must be a red variant with papers and over 2yo. Please do not try to smuggle it through GA as they are illegal there. Or if you need a free 2004 MM brochure let me know, for real.

rayjay
11-18-2009, 08:06 PM
Getting scarce but go to www.ammoengine.com (http://www.ammoengine.com) to see who has what??:confused:

I ordered a case of .45ACP on 6-8-09 and still no delivery date......GRRRRR!!!:argue: :mad2:

ammotogo.com had 45acp last I looked.

RR|Suki
11-18-2009, 08:20 PM
ammotogo.com had 45acp last I looked.

yep I was just gonna say that too :D