PDA

View Full Version : I don't know...

Blk Mamba
11-20-2009, 01:44 AM
...how to say this, but I'll try. On Tues. of this week a friend died of a heart attack, he was only 53, and always seemed in good health. Jim, took a stolen recovery Blue MM, and rebuilt it to factory specs, then took a 99 GM, and completely converted it to a black MM, and then this July he bought a DTR stolen recovery, and in two months restored it to pristine condition, truly a one of a kind man. Jim always treated everyone as though they were life long friends, he always made me feel important, just talking with him, although I only knew him for a short time, I'm proud to say he is my friend.

Pat
11-20-2009, 04:30 AM
My deep sympathy. It's heartbreaking to lose such a new found friend. He has so much talent. Our Marauder world will mourn his passing I'm sure.

Regards,

Pat

ntd
11-20-2009, 04:33 AM
sorry to hear about your loss seems like a great man.

Bluerauder
11-20-2009, 04:43 AM
...how to say this, but I'll try. On Tues. of this week a friend died of a heart attack, he was only 53, and always seemed in good health.

Condolences on the loss of your friend. :( Was Jim a member here at any time?

LIGHTNIN1
11-20-2009, 05:51 AM
Sorry to hear about your talented friend.

Bigdogjim
11-20-2009, 06:19 AM
Very sorry to read of this youn man's passing. 53 is way to young, God Bless all.

Thunderace
11-20-2009, 06:41 AM
^^^ way to young, sorry to hear

SC Cheesehead
11-20-2009, 08:14 AM
Man, sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. You're in our thoughts and prayers.

a_d_a_m
11-20-2009, 09:55 AM
Jim, took a stolen recovery Blue MM, and rebuilt it to factory specs, then took a 99 GM, and completely converted it to a black MM, and then this July he bought a DTR stolen recovery, and in two months restored it to pristine condition, truly a one of a kind man. Jim always treated everyone as though they were life long friends, he always made me feel important, just talking with him, although I only knew him for a short time, I'm proud to say he is my friend. Couldn't have described Jim any better that this, Tony. Definitely a shock that he's gone. R.I.P. :(

RoyLPita
11-20-2009, 09:59 AM
I'm sorry for your loss.

ckadiddle
11-20-2009, 11:47 AM
Same here. Sorry to hear of the loss of your friend.

Ken
11-20-2009, 10:10 PM
Couldn't have described Jim any better that this, Tony. Definitely a shock that he's gone. R.I.P. :(Truly shocked and saddened to hear the news about Jim. He and his loved ones are in our thoughts and prayers. Not sure if he was a member, but I first met him at possibly MV3, or the next year at the Burger King on Woodward with his 99 MM clone.

Ken

1stMerc
11-20-2009, 10:50 PM
Truly saddened at the lose of your freind.

Bluerauder
11-21-2009, 05:37 AM
Truly shocked and saddened to hear the news about Jim. He and his loved ones are in our thoughts and prayers. Not sure if he was a member, but I first met him at possibly MV3, or the next year at the Burger King on Woodward with his 99 MM clone.

Ken

Is this Barb's husband??? She goes by "BAJA" on this site. If so, they were at MV III because I remember the '99 MM Clone with the beige interior. They have been at Carlisle for the past 2 years with the Blue MM.

Ms. Denmark
11-21-2009, 06:29 AM
The sudden death of someone like Jim is truely one of life's most difficult trials....and we are rarely prepared to cope. May the knowledge that others are keeping him and his loved ones and friends, in their thoughts and prayers, help to ease the loss. His friendship clearly enriched your life and the lives of others who knew him. That is the true measure of a life successfully lived.

W4LTD
11-21-2009, 07:03 AM
My deepest condolences to you, may he rest in peace. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.