PDA

View Full Version : This guys done..

ChiTownMaraud3r
11-20-2009, 11:30 PM
http://www.policeone.com/vehicle-incidents/articles/1967030-Conn-police-release-video-of-crusier-crash-that-killed-teens/

Horrible. Absolutely no need for this.

4play
11-21-2009, 12:27 AM
happens more then you think.... he just got really unlucky, once I was passed by an RCMP cruiser in sherwood park alberta on a 2 lane road at 1 am that was posted 70Kphr, he blew by me with no lights on (totally blacked out no headlights or anything) probably doing 160- 200kphr. what woud of happened If I changed lanes not knowing he was there...... If I lived through it I would probably be rich.

Hacklemerc
11-21-2009, 12:42 AM
Man... I don't know what to say.. What a dumb a$$. I don't even drive that fast with lights and siren on. People don't care if they cut off an emergency vehicle or not anymore. That guy is DONE. No reason to be driving that fast at all.. makes me wonder if they weren't jacka$$ing around.

W4LTD
11-21-2009, 05:22 AM
From the article:

"...It covers the nearly half-mile stretch between the Utopia 77 Lounge in West Haven, where the officers left from, and the crash site."

They were on the way back from an aid call, then stopped at a lounge? This could also be the reason for their gross disregard of the rules... This crap makes me sick -- it's a blight on all law enforcement when this happens.

DEFYANT
11-21-2009, 07:03 AM
Yup, done. I'm sure he thinks he had a good reason. Shame!

LeoVampire
11-21-2009, 10:15 AM
The officer that caught the accident on the dash cam also called in the accident and there is a recording now available between the officer and the dispatch sargent and the shift comander.

http://www.nhregister.com/articles/2009/10/28/news/milford/a1_--_911_tape.txt

twin03
11-21-2009, 04:45 PM
I pray for both the victims and the officer. I work the mid-night shift. In the past, I drove the patrol car like a dick head. I almost ran over a guy that was high on PCP at approx 80 mph. I put the patrol car into a jersey wall.....