PDA

View Full Version : Thank You!! to mm.net owners and moderators

ckadiddle
11-24-2009, 08:01 AM
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I'd like to extend my personal thanks to the past and present owners and moderators of mm.net. I'd also like to thank all the folks involved in organizing the Maraudervilles. There are probably some more of you behind the scenes that I don't know about that continue to make this experience possible.

I'd also like to thank each and every member past and present, for you folks are what keep this interesting. Yes, we are one big disfunctional family, but we do help each other out like family does. I've made a lot of acquaintances here in the last few years, and made some close friends. I've saved some money with the information available here, and saved others some money by giving away serviceable used parts. Your words of encouragement over time as I have gone through a lot of changes in my life and health issues in recent years has kept me forging ahead in spite of adversities.

Thank you to everyone !

Bluerauder
11-24-2009, 08:29 AM
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I'd like to extend my personal thanks to the past and present owners and moderators of mm.net. I'd also like to thank all the folks involved in organizing the Maraudervilles. There are probably some more of you behind the scenes that I don't know about that continue to make this experience possible.

I'd also like to thank each and every member past and present, for you folks are what keep this interesting. Yes, we are one big disfunctional family, but we do help each other out like family does. I've made a lot of acquaintances here in the last few years, and made some close friends. I've saved some money with the information available here, and saved others some money by giving away serviceable used parts. Your words of encouragement over time as I have gone through a lot of changes in my life and health issues in recent years has kept me forging ahead in spite of adversities.

Thank you to everyone !

Here, here +1. Excellent post .... :up:

dohc324ci
11-24-2009, 09:51 AM
I second that. This site has been a great resource for the Marauder. Yeah we all have opinions on whatever we are discussing in a thread but for the most part its all been good.

Cheers!

LordVader
11-24-2009, 11:46 AM
Agreed..good post. This site has been a part of my life for over five years now and some has been good and some bad, but like family you forgive, forget and move on and that's why I'm thankful to all who make this site possible.

Marauderman
11-24-2009, 12:09 PM
+100--Great post---Happy Thanksgiving To All

Ms. Denmark
11-24-2009, 07:17 PM
MM.net is on my list of things to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. Thank you to the owners and thank you to the members we've met in person and on line for making "my car club" so very enjoyable!