PDA

View Full Version : Let me see if I understand this.

Mike Poore
12-02-2009, 06:48 AM
Those wonderful cars from General Motors that Howie Long is on the TeeVee howling about? You know, the ones that are so much better than Fords, because they have ONSTAR?

Well, how come a famous sports figure runs over a fire hydrant, and crashes into a tree with enough force to knock him unconscious and send him to the hospital for treatment, and (1) the airbag didn't deploy, (2) a neighbor had to call fire & rescue (because ONSTAR failed) and, (3) his wife had to bust out a window with a golf club to unlock the car to get him out. (BTW, it was an Escalade, not a Buick, said famous sports star hawks)

Oh, yeah, Howie, I'm gonna sell my Ford product and buy one from General Motors,...NOT! :rolleyes:

Something the story re-enforces, though.....don't never, ever, tell an investigating agency, anything, ever.

Let them talk to your attorney...ask any attorney, or Martha Stewart. ;)

FordNut
12-02-2009, 06:54 AM
I hear ya on the airbags and onstar, but the injuries and broken windows are likely related so something besides the crash... As in his wife found out about the other women and was trying to beat him with the golf club, he tried to get away and crashed because he was paying more attention to her beating the windows out than to where he was driving.

Joe Walsh
12-02-2009, 07:01 AM
I hear ya on the airbags and onstar, but the injuries and broken windows are likely related so something besides the crash... As in his wife found out about the other women and was trying to beat him with the golf club, he tried to get away and crashed because he was paying more attention to her beating the windows out than to where he was driving.

BINGO!!!

We have a winner!

BTW: I'd be willing to bet that those facial cuts and concussion were also caused by betrayed wife wielding a 2 iron.

SC Cheesehead
12-02-2009, 07:37 AM
BINGO!!!

We have a winner!

BTW: I'd be willing to bet that those facial cuts and concussion were also caused by betrayed wife wielding a 2 iron.

Yep, I'm with you. Hadda be a 2 iron. Nobody can hit a 1 iron...;)

SILVERSURFER03
12-02-2009, 07:39 AM
i hear ya on the airbags and onstar, but the injuries and broken windows are likely related so something besides the crash... As in his wife found out about the other women and was trying to beat him with the golf club, he tried to get away and crashed because he was paying more attention to her beating the windows out than to where he was driving.

true that..... Thats what i've been thinking from the start ..

Mike Poore
12-02-2009, 07:39 AM
BINGO!!!

We have a winner!

Angry wife? Oh, good lord, I didn't hear that. :eek:

There's another lesson for us. :o

Hotrauder
12-02-2009, 07:55 AM
Is it true that men need a tripod because they have round heels? Or is that backasswards? Perhaps it is true that all my heros are cowboys? Dennis:o

Vortex
12-02-2009, 08:04 AM
Ill bet automatic notification of onstar is related to airbag deployment and from what I read he wasnt going fast enough to deploy the airbags. All things considered above though, I would gladly trade places with the guy.

Haggis
12-02-2009, 08:09 AM
BINGO!!!

We have a winner!

I heard it was a 5 iron.

merc
12-02-2009, 08:16 AM
Tiger's new yacht

http://www.hot-screensaver.com/wp-myimages/tiger-woods-yacht.jpg

Paul T. Casey
12-02-2009, 08:35 AM
Yep, I'm with you. Hadda be a 2 iron. Nobody can hit a 1 iron...;)

Not true, usually the best club in my bag. Guess I got it all over Tiger. I can drive a golf ball, and a car!! Sad state of affairs though. I kinda liked his squeaky clean image. At least John Daly was somewhat honest about his life.

SC Cheesehead
12-02-2009, 08:35 AM
Tiger's new yacht

:lol: Gotta love it!

O's Fan Rich
12-02-2009, 09:54 AM
BINGO!!!

We have a winner!

Do they really get that mad just because a guy dingles his woowoo elsewhere?

AConvertedChevy
12-02-2009, 10:30 AM
i would have gone with the sand wedge on this one.....

Bluerauder
12-02-2009, 10:43 AM
i would have gone with the sand wedge on this one.....

I thought that the "Officially Sanctioned Carrie Underwood Treatment" required a Louisville Slugger. After this incident .... I suspect there will be an updated version of the song. ;)

pantheroc
12-02-2009, 10:50 AM
Wonder if she made par hitting his balls out of the rough?

SC Cheesehead
12-02-2009, 12:02 PM

:eek: ------------> http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2008/08/FacesOfPainNew_face.jpg

Joe Walsh
12-02-2009, 01:46 PM

LMAO!....:rofl:

Depending on the quality of the pre-nup....she may already OWN his balls!

mcb26
12-02-2009, 02:09 PM
At least John Daly was somewhat honest about his life.

What he can remember of it anyway.:rolleyes:

Joe Walsh
12-02-2009, 02:10 PM
Tiger's 2009 Holiday card:

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae326/JoeJWalsh/TigersHolidayCard.jpg

BTW: Looks like a 9 iron to me!

Glenn
12-02-2009, 03:22 PM
You guys don't understand the financial advantage a women in this position sees when see marries a celebrity. One child and 3 years = 10-20 million $, two kids and 5 years = 30-40 million $. This is a financial payday for many women. They know sooner or later the guy's going to cheat on them - it is just a matter of time. So payday is coming for someone. But, if she is smart she will re-negotiate her pre-nup and increase it to $100 million and Tiger will gladly sign it to get out of any more heat. Then in a year or so Tiger will throw in the towel and someone is 100 million $ richer. Life goes on -- and guys never learn and so is human nature.

Glenn

Phrog_gunner
12-02-2009, 03:29 PM
That's the F-ing he gets for the F-ing he got!!!!

And fwiw, onstar requires a subscription after like the first year?, maybe he spent that money on extra latex "club covers" instead of onstar.

SC Cheesehead
12-02-2009, 05:43 PM
That's the F-ing he gets for the F-ing he got!!!!

And fwiw, onstar requires a subscription after like the first year?, maybe he spent that money on extra latex "club covers" instead of onstar.

:rofl:

"Ah, er, ummm, well you see, honey, they're for when I play in the rain; keeps the clubs dry, yeah, that's the ticket!"

Big Black Beast
12-02-2009, 10:45 PM
Gee, I hope ha can afford the fine for the careless driving citation.:rolleyes:

Bigdogjim
12-03-2009, 12:36 AM
Difference between a golf ball and a Escalade......

Tiger can drive a golf ball:rofl:

Rocknthehawk
12-03-2009, 12:49 AM
yep...

tigers putting is better than his driving.

Pat
12-03-2009, 04:38 AM

That's the way I read it.

CWright
12-03-2009, 04:40 AM
God gave man two heads. He just did not give us enough blood to fill em both up at the same time.:D

Marauderman
12-03-2009, 05:54 AM
Yeah--reading everyone response to this is very funny and no doubt more truth than fiction.....but you still gotta ask yourself...........

Why would any man go elsewhere when you have a wife like that.........

It seems when you have more money than you know what to do with it or feel that you do , you become a self-convinced that you can do just about anything and get away with it.........uh...that seem a bit familiar to another guy who is ...uh...serving time right now.......but still...back to my question above------Really!!!!

f250dude302
12-03-2009, 09:38 AM
Maybe she wouldn't let him PIIHB?

Joe Walsh
12-03-2009, 09:44 AM
Maybe she wouldn't let him PIIHB?

Could be....Tiger always liked the 'back 9' better!

Bluerauder
12-03-2009, 03:06 PM
Why would any man go elsewhere when you have a wife like that.........

Could be that she was rationing out his "Tee Times" or she had let the course get overrun with weeds and sand traps.

Marauderman
12-03-2009, 07:18 PM
Could be that she was rationing out his "Tee Times" or she had let the course get overrun with weeds and sand traps.

More a case of him thinking his money can take care of hiding this kinda stuff..wow was he ever wrong--like I said--reminds you of someone else --right?