PDA

View Full Version : Tiger's bride.........

Pat
12-03-2009, 06:35 PM
Reading articles published in "The Beast" it seems Tiger's prenup called for the bride to live with him for 10 years, and receive a sum of 20 Million dollars.

Now the prenub is being renegotiated, after his dalliance, and the bride will have to stay married to tiger till end of 2010 and receive a sum of 55 Million dollars.

Do all wealthy men have to pay a woman to marry them?

So, If marriage is defined in those terms then I got a bargain. Been married for 46 years, happiest times, and it certainly cost less than two million dollars.

The secret, Tiger, is not to find someone you have to pay to marry you but find someone who loves you. It's not rocket science.

ImpalaSlayer
12-03-2009, 06:38 PM
Reading articles published in "The Beast" it seems Tiger's prenup called for the bride to live with him for 10 years, and receive a sum of 20 Million dollars.

Now the prenub is being renegotiated, after his dalliance, and the bride will have to stay married to tiger till end of 2010 and receive a sum of 55 Million dollars.

Do all wealthy men have to pay a woman to marry them?

So, If marriage is defined in those terms then I got a bargain. Been married for 46 years, happiest times, and it certainly cost less than two million dollars.

The secret, Tiger, is not to find someone you have to pay to marry you but find someone who loves you. It's not rocket science.

i herd on the radio, that if she leaves him he will have to pay her 300mil making it the most expensive celebrity divorce in history! :eek:

Bluerauder
12-03-2009, 06:41 PM
It's not rocket science.

Guess we were just lucky, Pat. Bernie and I celebrated our 34th just before Indianapolis in September 2009. She married me for my money .... but I exaggerated. :rofl:

breeze
12-03-2009, 06:45 PM
a guy at my job told me 1 day " it cost me 16$ to get married and half of everything i have to get a divorce"...Tigers got the money or as i heard on the radio 98rock call him "Chettah Jungle"...if it hits his pockets he can just go out and win some more PGA Tours.lol...but it will take awhile because after something like this it will mess your head up.

guspech750
12-03-2009, 07:44 PM
I say so what. Is this what our society has to consider "big news". I consider big news something like......oh how our local, state and federal duechbags are screwing us and how they are going to screw us more and more. Or how Illegal Aliens are stealing from us legal citizens everyday. Where is that news?

ImpalaSlayer
12-03-2009, 07:52 PM
I say so what. Is this what our society has to consider "big news". I consider big news something like......oh how our local, state and federal duechbags are screwing us and how they are going to screw us more and more. Or how Illegal Aliens are stealing from us legal citizens everyday. Where is that news?

i hear you on that, if it was someone other then a celebrity no one would care.

GAMike
12-03-2009, 09:23 PM
This is the media's opportunity to take their shots at Tiger while leading people to believe its what readers want...... For years he made the rules regarding his encounters with the media, and they did not like it much. They put up with it, in order to have the minimal access they needed......... Better to have it then to be froze out/blackballed out of a comment from the world #1 athletic personality......

In the end tho..... Tiger was never an athlete that imposed his morality(or lack of) on his fans. He rarely weighs in on major issues of the day, and you never see him walking red carpets and hob nobbing with hollywood types and other papparazzi seekers - attention hounds. All he does is play golf at the highest level. Its the only thing he does in the public eye.

So if he did what people say he did, he's a schmuck, but even a schmuck has a right to deal with issues he owns privately, or at least in a manner that he wants, not how the cheapshot opportunistic sanctimonious media types prefer he handle things.:burnout:

SC Cheesehead
12-04-2009, 06:21 AM
Well said, Mike.

The news media in this country are a bunch of sharks; smell a little blood in the water and look out...:rolleyes:

Spectragod
12-04-2009, 06:30 AM
If society quits putting these people on a pedastal, they won't have so far to fall when they ruin their own lives, it also won't be news worthy. The good news...... they quit talking about Micheal Jackson.

Ken
12-04-2009, 06:49 AM
a guy at my job told me 1 day " it cost me 16$ to get married and half of everything i have to get a divorce"...Divorce is expensive....

But worth every penny!

Ken

guspech750
12-04-2009, 08:29 AM
Divorce is expensive....

But worth every penny!

Ken

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Glenn
12-04-2009, 09:07 AM
Tiger needs to cut his loses and look at reality in the face - it's over. Hanging-on is only going to cost him another 50 million.

Glenn

dakslim
12-04-2009, 09:25 AM
Has anyone seen the interview with Jesper Parnevik? He says Elin should have used a driver instead of a 3 iron.:eek:

Bradley G
12-04-2009, 11:49 AM
Those Strokes cost him!

Joe Walsh
12-04-2009, 12:17 PM
Tiger needs to cut his loses and look at reality in the face - it's over. Hanging-on is only going to cost him another 50 million.

Glenn

I'm not so sure it's a bad decision...hanging on in the marriage will cost him a bunch of coin with a revised pre-nup, but retaining some semblence of 'a family man with kids and a forgiving wife' will keep many, many, many millions in endorsement deals intact.

Glenn
12-04-2009, 12:31 PM
The very same personal issues that drove him to see other women are still there and he will repeat his "transgressions" again and then really ruin his endosements and any possible "family life". He's not happy with his wife - he needs to understand his feelings better and move on. This will not have a happy ending as more and more information comes out.

When a guy does this to his wife - she NEVER will forget or forgive. Life will be miserable for Tiger - it's over for him. Guys just never learn.

Glenn

Joe Walsh
12-04-2009, 12:39 PM
The very same personal issues that drove him to see other women are still there and he will repeat his "transgressions" again and then really ruin his endosements and any possible "family life". He's not happy with his wife - he needs to understand his feelings better and move on.

This will not have a happy ending as more and more information comes out.

Yep!

When a guy does this to his wife - she NEVER will forget or forgive.

Who could blame her?

Life will be miserable for Tiger - it's over for him. Rich, celebrity Guys with big EGOS just never learn.

Fixed it for ya'

Glenn

His real problem is just starting to unravel....

He has to keep at least 3 bimbos quiet while they all just found out that they weren't Tiger's only affair.

LMAO...All of the bimbos probably said:

"What!??......he's bangin' other hotties!!!.....:mad:....How dare he cheat on me!!!".....:mad2:

You've got to love the irony.

babbage
12-04-2009, 01:41 PM
Did you guys see their Christmas card?

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17 847&d=1259959257

guspech750
12-04-2009, 02:13 PM
Did you guys see their Christmas card?

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17 847&d=1259959257

I love it!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Marauderjack
12-04-2009, 02:58 PM
Why is it that most folks want to see successful people FAIL???:confused:

The DAMN media should bow out and do us all a favor and dwell on MUCH MORE IMPORTANT matters......

Tiger ain't the first and surely won't be the last!!!:shake:

It now becomes purely "BIDNESS"......without regard for feelings!! :cool:

FreddieH
12-04-2009, 07:34 PM
I hate where they refer to athletes and actors as "Heroes". Society looks up to these people as a better human being than even theirselves. The people have never contributed to society to make this a better world for our selves or our children. Not everyone can physically be an athlete and/or actor etc., does that make them a Hero? I put my life on the line as a Philadelphia Police Officer, there are tens of thousands of others out there trying to make a better world for everyone which society does not even care about. The real "Heroes" cannot get a Million Dollars for a lifetime of work, but an athlete and actor can get multi Millions to Play a game or act in a show or movie and be called "The Beautiful People". But a real "Hero" cannot get real recognition even after being killed in the line of duty. I say "Pay and Support the Heroes" first (POLICE, MILITARY, DOCTORS, NURSES, ALL PROFESSIONALS who Save, Service, and Protect lives, ETC). Not ones who spend their time playing a game and spending their time practicing at it without a real education or ever working a real job. Just my $.02. Here is the definition of a Hero:

he⋅ro  /ˈhɪərhttp://sp.ask.com/dictstatic/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pngoʊ/
–noun, plural -roes; for 5 also -ros. 1.a man of distinguished courage or ability, admired for his brave deeds and noble qualities.2.a person who, in the opinion of others, has heroic qualities or has performed a heroic act and is regarded as a model or ideal: He was a local hero when he saved the drowning child.

twin03
12-10-2009, 11:40 PM
I hate where they refer to athletes and actors as "Heroes". Society looks up to these people as a better human being than even theirselves. The people have never contributed to society to make this a better world for our selves or our children. Not everyone can physically be an athlete and/or actor etc., does that make them a Hero? I put my life on the line as a Philadelphia Police Officer, there are tens of thousands of others out there trying to make a better world for everyone which society does not even care about. The real "Heroes" cannot get a Million Dollars for a lifetime of work, but an athlete and actor can get multi Millions to Play a game or act in a show or movie and be called "The Beautiful People". But a real "Hero" cannot get real recognition even after being killed in the line of duty. I say "Pay and Support the Heroes" first (POLICE, MILITARY, DOCTORS, NURSES, ALL PROFESSIONALS who Save, Service, and Protect lives, ETC). Not ones who spend their time playing a game and spending their time practicing at it without a real education or ever working a real job. Just my $.02. Here is the definition of a Hero:

he⋅ro  /ˈhɪərhttp://sp.ask.com/dictstatic/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pngoʊ/
–noun, plural -roes; for 5 also -ros. 1.a man of distinguished courage or ability, admired for his brave deeds and noble qualities.2.a person who, in the opinion of others, has heroic qualities or has performed a heroic act and is regarded as a model or ideal: He was a local hero when he saved the drowning child.
You damn right bro....

Spectragod
12-11-2009, 09:55 AM

Amen brother.....

dakslim
12-11-2009, 10:32 AM

I don't think anyone could have said it better! I also cringe when someone says "sports hero" or "matinee hero". :mad2:

scruff
12-11-2009, 09:21 PM
OJ was a sports hero eh so maybe history will just repeat itself? I wish we had Celb like these 2 idiots up north lol the media would love it

Blackmobile
12-13-2009, 01:27 PM
Story in a nut shell!

http://www.hulu.com/watch/113210/saturday-night-live-tiger-woods-accident

Joe Walsh
12-17-2009, 12:12 PM
Story in a nut shell!

http://www.hulu.com/watch/113210/saturday-night-live-tiger-woods-accident

LMAO!!

I missed that skit because I don't watch SNL anymore.

BTW: How long do you give Tiger before he comes out with the favorite celebrity excuse:

"I have been diagnosed with a disease....sexual addiction....and I am now undergoing treatment."

Only politicians, celebrities and Hollywood types can get away with that BS!
Everyone else must admit to being a dishonest cheater who liked to F' around.

Master
12-17-2009, 12:35 PM
How old is that dictionary, anyway? Makes it sound like women can't be heroes.
Semantics aside, I agree wholeheartedly.

Phrog_gunner
12-17-2009, 01:17 PM
How old is that dictionary, anyway? Makes it sound like women can't be heroes.
Semantics aside, I agree wholeheartedly.

I'm no rocket surgeon but I think the term you are looking for is heroine.

SC Cheesehead
12-17-2009, 02:04 PM
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.popeater.com/media/2009/12/tigertext.jpg