PDA

View Full Version : What could be the problem?

Brandon
12-05-2009, 05:37 AM
So it's been aprox 3 days since I registered at Crownvic.net, My account has yet been activated.

Is their someone I have to or should contact?

FordNut
12-05-2009, 06:01 AM
Just wait.

fastblackmerc
12-05-2009, 06:04 AM
So it's been aprox 3 days since I registered at Crownvic.net, My account has yet been activated.

Is their someone I have to or should contact?

Uhhh.. this is www.mercurymarauder.net.

a_d_a_m
12-05-2009, 06:13 AM
Just wait. Takes awhile sometimes.

Brandon
12-05-2009, 06:15 AM
Uhhh.. this is www.mercurymarauder.net (http://www.mercurymarauder.net).

Uh.. Thank you sir but I can read. If their is a question of why I joined here you should look into my introduction thread.

Takes awhile sometimes.

Adam, Thanks for the kinda words.:beer:

justbob
12-05-2009, 08:04 AM
Hope you don't plan on wasting too much time over their. Most of the members are decent enough, but the moderator thinks he's related to god. And yes, when he gets around to it, he'll let you in. It is normal for a few days/week to pass while you wait.

Brandon
12-05-2009, 08:12 AM
Hope you don't plan on wasting too much time over their. Most of the members are decent enough, but the moderator thinks he's related to god. And yes, when he gets around to it, he'll let you in. It is normal for a few days/week to pass while you wait.

I am going over there to try and get some detailed information on Marquis's. I LOVE MM, And the members here are awsome though I believe some are tired or my Marquis posts.

I will still pop up from time to time or help out in the forced induction center when I can but I have to face facts that my Marquis will never be a MM and it's time to move on haha.

Cheers:beer:

Glenn
12-05-2009, 08:33 AM
I had one of the largest threads on the CV board earlier this year concerning "Cost vs Performance" - hundreds of responses. The moderator closed it because he was "bored" with it - Truth.

Glenn Ford :burnout:

a_d_a_m
12-05-2009, 08:37 AM
I never had a problem with the moderators at CVN. And the tech section is far and away better than any other resource (online or otherwise). Every once in awhile I hear a horror story about it but have yet to witness any real problems other than registration taking a little longer than other sites.

guspech750
12-05-2009, 09:24 AM
I had the same problem on a baseball forum and I emailed them with this statement,
"
Hey there. What is taking so long for the administrator to activate my account? We are not talking about looking for cures for cancer here. Its baseball. I registered I think a week ago or more. I would like to talk baseball with people. So lets pick up the pace. Thanks for your time.

Sincerely, 1983whitesox"

I recieved an email with an apology and was up and running that night.
Worked for me and may work for you.

justbob
12-05-2009, 09:34 AM
He also shut down a thread about putting a face to your screen name because he didn't like it... Agreed on the tech however, there is some really good wright ups.