PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas To All

Marauderman
12-05-2009, 06:30 AM
Its that time of year again and Ms. M and I want to thank everyone here we have met over the years both on the keyboard and at meets for great friendship and the wonderful "feel" we get over our car/s that has brought us all together over time.

With that thought in mind, we would like to pass on this message that we were so fortunate to be given this year that we think fits the message above very well:

"THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT THE HOLIDAYS THAT JUST BRINGS PEOPLE CLOSER AND GIVES A DEEPER MEANING TO THE MOMENTS WE RECALL. THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT THE HOLIDAYS THAT HELPS US TO REMEMBER THAT THE LOVE OF FRIENDS AND FAMILY IS THE GREATEST GIFT Of ALL"

TO ALL, WE HOPE YOUR HOLIDAYS ARE SAFE , ENJOYABLE AND UNEVENTFUL.

TOM AND KATHY

babbage
12-05-2009, 06:56 AM
Thanks, Merry Christmas to you too!

Ms. Denmark
12-05-2009, 07:05 AM
Well said! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Mr. Man and me!

Marauderman
12-05-2009, 05:46 PM
Thanks, Merry Christmas to you too!

Well said! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Mr. Man and me!

We thank you both --and the same of course to you both...finally put up our tree -today---it takes longer for reasons I will let you find out later.....unless you want to make it interesting...oh shucks... just got told to stop betting again---..have fun you all--it a great month for it!!! Fun that is!!......darn...where is that lotto ticket again............

ntd
12-05-2009, 05:57 PM
Merry Christmas to you too

SC Cheesehead
12-05-2009, 08:10 PM
Merry Christmas guys! We'll have to plan a get-together after I get back in town.

CWright
12-06-2009, 04:23 PM
Its that time of year again and Ms. M and I want to thank everyone here we have met over the years both on the keyboard and at meets for great friendship and the wonderful "feel" we get over our car/s that has brought us all together over time.

With that thought in mind, we would like to pass on this message that we were so fortunate to be given this year that we think fits the message above very well:

"THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT THE HOLIDAYS THAT JUST BRINGS PEOPLE CLOSER AND GIVES A DEEPER MEANING TO THE MOMENTS WE RECALL. THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT THE HOLIDAYS THAT HELPS US TO REMEMBER THAT THE LOVE OF FRIENDS AND FAMILY IS THE GREATEST GIFT Of ALL"

TO ALL, WE HOPE YOUR HOLIDAYS ARE SAFE , ENJOYABLE AND UNEVENTFUL.

TOM AND KATHY

Merry Christmas to all from the Wright family.:wreath:

Bluerauder
12-06-2009, 05:44 PM
:xtree: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE and HAPPY HOLIDAYS :wreath2:

Its beginning to look alot like Christmas. :snowman: Two inches of snow last night. Christmas tree is decorated. Front of the house is lit. :santaw:

:santa:

:menorah:

Marauderman
12-06-2009, 05:56 PM
:xtree: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE and HAPPY HOLIDAYS :wreath2:

Its beginning to look alot like Christmas. :snowman: Two inches of snow last night. Christmas tree is decorated. Front of the house is lit. :santaw:

:santa:

:menorah:

Great Charlie!!--Merry Christmas to you both as well!! Reminds me when I use to live there---also reminds me why I don't!!!:lol:

come on down as the say'n goes..

fast dtr
12-07-2009, 05:01 AM
:xtree: Merry Christams to all of you :wreath2:

GordonB
12-07-2009, 08:58 AM
Merry Christmas from our house to yours! GordonB and JoanB