PDA

View Full Version : Just got JACKED!!!

DOOM
12-21-2009, 01:40 PM
Just got Lo/Jack installed on the car. :banana2:
The install was done in about 30mins. :up:
Guy came to the house did the work in the garage.
Doomie happy :D

Glockafella
12-21-2009, 01:42 PM
Did he have nice things to say about your ride?

TAKEDOWN
12-21-2009, 01:46 PM
D00M, if you don't mind me asking how much did it hit you for? BTW change your title... it really scared me, it's catchy, but sCaRy!

Glockafella
12-21-2009, 01:49 PM
D00M, if you don't mind me asking how much did it hit you for? BTW change your title... it really scared me, it's catchy, but sCaRy!

Agreed, my heart jumped up into my throat...:eek:

DOOM
12-21-2009, 01:51 PM
Did he have nice things to say about your ride?

He said he had NEVER seen one like that before! :drool:

He also said his buddy had one so i gave him the info to the site to pass along to him. :up:

DOOM
12-21-2009, 01:53 PM
D00M, if you don't mind me asking how much did it hit you for?

I have no idea! Dum dum bought it for me as a christmas present. :santa:

Mr. Man
12-21-2009, 02:15 PM
Didn't know there was a high theft rate for PINK Marauders:rofl:.

Congrads Jake. How's the rest of Project Van Winkle coming along? We are still waiting on our suspension goodies to be delivered. Hope to have the suspension done by Kentucky. Brakes by New Hampshire(hope to see you and the Cammers there) and maybe if $$$$ holds out exhaust by Carlisle.

Happy Holidays

SC Cheesehead
12-21-2009, 02:33 PM
Agreed, my heart jumped up into my throat...:eek:

+1, but then I started thinking, "who in their right mind would steal a MKP Marauder?" ;)

MENINBLK
12-21-2009, 02:45 PM
There are so many more options than Lo-Jack
that it makes Lo-Jack obsolete.

Here is New York it is really hard to find a law enforcement vehicle
with the Lo-Jack installed in it.

You are much better off with a satellite/cellular based system.

justbob
12-21-2009, 03:17 PM
Who's Dum dum?

Glockafella
12-21-2009, 03:18 PM
His husband.

Phrog_gunner
12-21-2009, 03:36 PM
You got the chrome LoJack, right??

Blackened300a
12-21-2009, 03:56 PM
There are so many more options than Lo-Jack
that it makes Lo-Jack obsolete.

Here is New York it is really hard to find a law enforcement vehicle
with the Lo-Jack installed in it.

You are much better off with a satellite/cellular based system.

+1
I heard there was only 1 car per borough with the lo-jack tracking.

breeze
12-21-2009, 05:13 PM
"i got JACKED"...my thoughts were, now who got ruffed for there car. looked down and say it was posted by u. if u hadnt called me before i would have thought someone got u for your car.lol

offroadkarter
12-21-2009, 05:50 PM
Is theft so high in CAMland of marauders or other large sedans with shiny rims, that you guys are having to go get lo jack?

I'll make sure to stick to the country in maryland tomorrow and not pass through bowie again

Mr. Man
12-21-2009, 05:54 PM
Is theft so high in CAMland of marauders or other large sedans with shiny rims, that you guys are having to go get lo jack?

I'll make sure to stick to the country in maryland tomorrow and not pass through bowie again

MM's used to make the top 10 most stolen cars. Don't know if that's still the case though.

PS. no one wants your car anyway, it has ORK kooties:D

breeze
12-21-2009, 05:59 PM
if u know the ppl i know yeah n i live in a hotter area then doom....my brother has a 94 caprice it was stolen infront of our house. only reason y he has it 2day is because he didnt have a tranny in it. BUT that didnt stop them, they pushed his car up my street n down the main street with a truck. his paint on the bumper is the proof.

offroadkarter
12-21-2009, 06:44 PM
MM's used to make the top 10 most stolen cars. Don't know if that's still the case though.

Keywords

PS. no one wants your car anyway, it has ORK kooties:D

Bah, go back to looking up mods for your wife's car :D

if u know the ppl i know yeah n i live in a hotter area then doom....my brother has a 94 caprice it was stolen infront of our house. only reason y he has it 2day is because he didnt have a tranny in it. BUT that didnt stop them, they pushed his car up my street n down the main street with a truck. his paint on the bumper is the proof.

I guess people in your area are damn determined to steal a car lol

Bigdogjim
12-21-2009, 08:43 PM
Point is to try and protect your investment.

I really belive that no matter what system you use if they want it bad enough they are going to find away.

DOOM
12-22-2009, 12:23 AM
+1
I heard there was only 1 car per borough with the lo-jack tracking.

We dont have that problem here in my neck of the woods.
My county and SEVERAL surrounding counties have equipped cars. :up:
Plus you cant argue with FREE!!!

SC Cheesehead
12-22-2009, 05:14 AM
Free is a good thing.

justbob
12-22-2009, 09:41 AM
Who's Dum dum?

SC Cheesehead
12-22-2009, 11:21 AM
Who's Dum dum?

Doom's hottie.

DOOM
12-22-2009, 11:43 AM
A few months ago a C.A.M member had his marauder stolen at gun point in the D.C. area.
Last time I checked the marauders were still one of the top 3 most stolen cars in the county. :shake:

Mike
12-22-2009, 12:03 PM
His husband.

:lol::rofl: Does he cook Doom's ribs :confused:

LSp8
12-22-2009, 12:20 PM
A few months ago a C.A.M member had his marauder stolen at gun point in the D.C. area.
Last time I checked the marauders were still one of the top 3 most stolen cars in the county. :shake:

That title made my heart jump! :eek: Here in C.A.M.land we have a serious case of stupidity and hating going around at epidemic proportions. Every year, Somebody I know gets their car "Jacked" either at gunpoint, tow truck, or knuckle heads who risk their lives stealing from hard working people. This summer my boy got his 02 P71 jacked at gunpoint at the BLVD and the dumb motha:censor: got caught by the police in VA the next day. I need LoJack asap. Im deployed overseas and my Marauder and Caprice are down southern VA at my dads, them bammas would've had a field day if I left both cars at home.

breeze
12-22-2009, 02:24 PM
^^^^ point exactly...not only counties but states Doom. DC has it VA, MD our surrounding area basiclly!!!