PDA

View Full Version : Can we have a swear jar?

Motorhead350
12-22-2009, 11:58 PM
If we donate and get flags can we donate more and swear? :P

Just a thought.

:lol:

TAKEDOWN
12-23-2009, 12:00 AM
^^^ Dom in FULL effect! ^^^

Motorhead350
12-23-2009, 12:03 AM
^^^ Dom in FULL effect! ^^^

You know I hardly ever swear at all, but bad words just makes things even funnier. Especially next time an argument breaks out on here.

Correction: Swear is spelled s-w-e-a-r not s-w-a-r-e.

MOD, please correct this... if possible. ;)

SC Cheesehead
12-23-2009, 05:29 AM
You know I hardly ever swear at all, but bad words just makes things even funnier. Especially next time an argument breaks out on here.

Correction: Swear is spelled s-w-e-a-r not s-w-a-r-e.

MOD, please correct this... if possible. ;)

An opinion not shared by all, Dom...:rolleyes:

BTW, haven't seen you around in a while, I was getting worried. Welcome back!

Pat
12-23-2009, 05:40 AM
My ears, my ears............

Please say not no, but heck no.:flamer:

DOM, are you coming to Louisville? :cool3:

Mike says I am also a candidate for close Police scrutiny. :eek:, Nah!:geezer:

Pat

:nos:

ctrlraven
12-23-2009, 06:46 AM
What about a useless thread jar?

Joe Walsh
12-23-2009, 06:58 AM
What about a useless thread jar?

I notice from the explosion in new threads and posts that Dom is back and apparently off of his ADHD meds....:rolleyes:

(It was nice while it lasted)

fastblackmerc
12-23-2009, 07:07 AM
i notice from the explosion in new threads and posts that dom is back and apparently off of his adhd meds....:rolleyes:

(it was nice while it lasted)

+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glenn
12-23-2009, 07:12 AM
So where have you been Dom? :eek:

Glenn Ford :burnout:

Mike
12-23-2009, 10:03 AM
I notice from the explosion in new threads and posts that Dom is back and apparently off of his ADHD meds....:rolleyes:

(It was nice while it lasted)

I've missed it....gald to see you back :banana:

justbob
12-23-2009, 10:21 AM
Doodoo head!

SC Cheesehead
12-23-2009, 10:29 AM
Doodoo head!

Maaaaaaaary, Bob said a bad word!!

Haggis
12-23-2009, 10:42 AM

Poopy pants.

justbob
12-23-2009, 11:15 AM
Go eat some more cheese you rat! :D

some more:
Fart face
jerk hole
stupid head
butt breath

I'm gonna be broke when I get to Louisville:alone:

Haggis
12-23-2009, 11:52 AM
Go eat some more cheese you rat! :D

some more:
Fart face
jerk hole
stupid head
butt breath

I'm gonna be broke when I get to Louisville:alone:

Potty mouth.

Bluerauder
12-23-2009, 12:39 PM
If we donate and get flags can we donate more and swear? :P
I had to swear once. It cost me 20 years in the US Army. :D

Motorhead350
12-23-2009, 01:06 PM
So where have you been Dom? :eek:

Glenn Ford :burnout:

Well since you asked twice I will answer.

First off I was tired of being insulted by every other person on here wither it was for asking a question in the lounge or something as simple as racing. I decided I had enough and wasn't planning on coming back, but I got a call from a member here yesterday saying I was missed. I guess some did miss me and others were glad to see me go, but I decided to come back.

Outside the website I almost committed suicide without realizing how much harm I actually did to myself one night. I had to clean the blood out of my truck the next day and am no stuck with scars that I didn't think would say... it's been six weeks and they still look the same that they did when the scabs cleared. I was bleeding really good and almost stuck a vain, if just a little deeper I would have been a goner. Especially since I was alone and didn't wanna come out of my hole.

Had the transmission in the K5 replaced 3 more times in 5 weeks and a 4th is coming soon as I pick up the phone. I met Peter Gallager at a party downtown last week... just because I was waring a Ramones shirt to a party full of people waring suits... being myself does pay off! He approached me and we talked for hours. I didn't even know who he was at first. I got his contact info and forwarded my bands stuff to him. Also my girlfriend took me out to a nice restaurant last night and Jessie Jackson was sitting one table away from us... he doesn't tip well.

So for those of you who wish I was gone it almost happened. Sorry almost isn't good enough for you. I'm back for now.

BTW I didn't post that for attention, don't think that for a second.

SC Cheesehead
12-23-2009, 01:10 PM
Dang man! You got yourself squared away now? Gimme a holler if you want to talk.

Big Black Beast
12-23-2009, 01:18 PM
Suicide sucks.
Remember, if you kill yourself, everybody that's ever wanted you dead wins.
Stick around just to deny them victory!

Joe Walsh
12-23-2009, 01:44 PM

First off I was tired of being insulted by every other person on here wither it was for asking a question in the lounge or something as simple as racing. I decided I had enough and wasn't planning on coming back, but I got a call from a member here yesterday saying I was missed. I guess some did miss me and others were glad to see me go, but I decided to come back.

Outside the website I almost committed suicide without realizing how much harm I actually did to myself one night. I had to clean the blood out of my truck the next day and am no stuck with scars that I didn't think would say... it's been six weeks and they still look the same that they did when the scabs cleared. I was bleeding really good and almost stuck a vain, if just a little deeper I would have been a goner. Especially since I was alone and didn't wanna come out of my hole.

Had the transmission in the K5 replaced 3 more times in 5 weeks and a 4th is coming soon as I pick up the phone. I met Peter Gallager at a party downtown last week... just because I was waring a Ramones shirt to a party full of people waring suits... being myself does pay off! He approached me and we talked for hours. I didn't even know who he was at first. I got his contact info and forwarded my bands stuff to him. Also my girlfriend took me out to a nice restaurant last night and Jessie Jackson was sitting one table away from us... he doesn't tip well.

So for those of you who wish I was gone it almost happened. Sorry almost isn't good enough for you. I'm back for now.

Dom,
I seriously doubt that anyone on this site wishes that you were dead.

Now....there are some members....:rolleyes:......who wish that you didn't start a thread everytime you have a thought.

BTW: Glad to hear that you are getting things 'straightened out'.

Marauderjack
12-23-2009, 03:51 PM
Who is Peter Gallager???:confused:

Welcome back Dom!!:beer:

W4LTD
12-23-2009, 04:55 PM
Who is Peter Gallager???:confused:

Isn't he the comedian who smashes watermelons? :confused:

Bigdogjim
12-23-2009, 05:48 PM

That guy is know only as "Gallager"

ntd
12-23-2009, 06:21 PM

I personally have no problem with anyone as long as they don't call our military people murders as those men and women allow us the freedom we enjoy.

W4LTD
12-23-2009, 06:26 PM
I personally have no problem with anyone as long as they don't call our military people murderers as those men and women allow us the freedom we enjoy.

+1, I completely agree... :beer:

SC Cheesehead
12-23-2009, 06:48 PM

Nah, that's Fred Gallagher.

TAKEDOWN
12-23-2009, 07:05 PM
Dom, the Military comment was out there and I understand everyone has a right to voice their opinion, but...

Anyways,
Dom I've been busy at work, but NEVER busy for you, if you ever need a pair of ears to vent to, you know where I'm at, I'm HERE if you need anything!

n00bkiller944
12-23-2009, 09:15 PM
Welcome back bro!!!! I've missed you man, glad you decided to come back!

-Kevin

Motorhead350
12-23-2009, 09:19 PM
No political or religious threads.... but we can ask for prayers every week. :rolleyes:

Anyone is entitled to an opinion as long as it's the same as the rest. :rolleyes:

I don't agree with some, some don't agree with me. Let's leave it at that. Topic closed. Period.

Thanks for the support and openness to help guys. I went to a shrink and it's done nothing so far. I probably gave some of the most weird answers to questions the Dr. has ever heard, but we'll see what happens. I have found out the best way to clear the mind is to let new stuff in. New books, movies and music do the trick... or at least new to me. Hince why I like them so much.

MERCMAN
12-24-2009, 05:52 AM
Peter Gallagher. he was in a movie called "Johnny Skidmarks" :rofl:

ImpalaSlayer
12-24-2009, 12:00 PM
No political or religious threads.... but we can ask for prayers every week. :rolleyes:

Anyone is entitled to an opinion as long as it's the same as the rest. :rolleyes:

I don't agree with some, some don't agree with me. Let's leave it at that. Topic closed. Period.

Thanks for the support and openness to help guys. I went to a shrink and it's done nothing so far. I probably gave some of the most weird answers to questions the Dr. has ever heard, but we'll see what happens. I have found out the best way to clear the mind is to let new stuff in. New books, movies and music do the trick... or at least new to me. Hince why I like them so much.

Dom, thats pretty damn funny. never noticed that, but now that you mention it, it definitely stands out. oh well, i still like this place for the most part!