PDA

View Full Version : Hey all you people out east

Motorhead350
12-27-2009, 02:13 AM
I think I am going to make a drive to New York City to see Jerry Lee Lewis. Just wanna know if I can crash on your floor or simply bother you for a shower after I sleep in my car all night.

It doesn't look like he is coming to my town anytime soon and he's probably the last person I can think of that I would actually be excited to see... dispite that he isn't in his 1957 performance mode.

He's the last of the Rock N' Rollers left.

I already missed on seeing The Cramps and will never forgive myself for not going out west for that. Sadly I think Jerrys time is coming in the next few years, I gotta see him before it's too late!

Already saw Chuck Berry and Bo Diddley. (Six months before he died) Fats Domino and Chubby Checker are still around, but they don't get my motor running like The Killer does.

If you can help me out let me know. I'll see if I can return a favor in anyway.

Thank you.

Blackened300a
12-27-2009, 09:04 AM
Whats the dates for this event?

Stoneblue
12-27-2009, 09:17 AM
If you love The Killer, get the box set "Jerry Lee Lewis The Sun Years" cat. # SUN 102. 12 LPs covering 1956-1963. Multiple takes of songs, mike left open capturing JLL between takes ranting about music, God and all sorts of other tangents. Was about a c-note in the early 80s.

a_d_a_m
12-27-2009, 10:38 AM
Dates for this trek would be helpful. I may be able to help.

fastblackmerc
12-27-2009, 10:56 AM
I think I am going to make a drive to New York City to see Jerry Lee Lewis. Just wanna know if I can crash on your floor or simply bother you for a shower after I sleep in my car all night.

It doesn't look like he is coming to my town anytime soon and he's probably the last person I can think of that I would actually be excited to see... dispite that he isn't in his 1957 performance mode.

He's the last of the Rock N' Rollers left.

I already missed on seeing The Cramps and will never forgive myself for not going out west for that. Sadly I think Jerrys time is coming in the next few years, I gotta see him before it's too late!

Already saw Chuck Berry and Bo Diddley. (Six months before he died) Fats Domino and Chubby Checker are still around, but they don't get my motor running like The Killer does.

If you can help me out let me know. I'll see if I can return a favor in anyway.

Thank you.
Just don't park on the sidewalk.

scruff
12-27-2009, 11:01 AM
saw the killer back in the 80,s at ontario place it was a killer show i,d go again if he comes this way

Motorhead350
12-27-2009, 03:11 PM
Feb 27th @ B.B. Kings. Darn it. I just noticed the date is when I am supposed to be in L.A. doing something else music related. We'll see what happens. Maybe I can make the 27th, maybe The Killer will have to stay living a little longer for me!

If anyone can help let me know. I'll know if I can make it to NYC in a week or so.