PDA

View Full Version : Tired of the cold, need a free house?

Stoneblue
01-09-2010, 09:03 AM
Go to HGTV.com and register for their free dream home. Home is in NM south of Albuquerque. Good luck!

Spectragod
01-09-2010, 05:36 PM
Nothing is truley "free".

LANDY
01-09-2010, 05:43 PM
Nothing is truley "free".
agreed. but for some people it might be.

Spectragod
01-09-2010, 10:03 PM
agreed. but for some people it might be.

??????? I can't wait to hear how.

Vortex
01-10-2010, 07:26 AM
Fantastic house but Ill have to pass; Im paranoid of entering my phone number because of those damn unsolicited sales calls.

Stoneblue
01-11-2010, 04:59 PM
Obviously I wasn't talking to y'all. It was meant for the rest of the group and their spouses. Have you ever met a gal who didn't want a new house and $500K? I never recieved a sales call in the past 3 HGTV home contests. BTW I've gotten so many things free. Vacations and so forth. If you don't to enter it just ups my chancec, much to my wife's delight. The down side for me is the lack of forested land! Peace!

Phrog_gunner
01-11-2010, 05:50 PM
Obviously I wasn't talking to y'all. It was meant for the rest of the group and their spouses. Have you ever met a gal who didn't want a new house and $500K? I never recieved a sales call in the past 3 HGTV home contests. BTW I've gotten so many things free. Vacations and so forth. If you don't to enter it just ups my chancec, much to my wife's delight. The down side for me is the lack of forested land! Peace!

Can I rent the guest house from ya?? I probably couldn't afford the taxes on that place.

babbage
01-11-2010, 06:04 PM
You have to pay taxes on that "free" house, and power bills and water bills and gas and up keep and...

Spectragod
01-11-2010, 06:06 PM
You have to pay taxes on that "free" house, and power bills and water bills and gas and up keep and...

Exactly what I was referring to......

MyTMerc
01-11-2010, 06:31 PM
It's a great home. I'd suffer through the taxes, the beautiful house and the $500k if I had too. The only thing I've every won was a set of mechanics gloves and some hand cleaner at MV7. If I use the gloves, I won't need the hand cleaner:D. I was happy with that!

Around my house, watching HGTV always costs me money. Especially when I hear "honey, I was thinking". A trip to Lowes usually isn't far behind.

Stoneblue
01-11-2010, 08:24 PM
I'd keep the 1/2 mil.. After all I've lived in Fl for my entire life,so why move, maybe I'd buy a shotgun shack in Alabama. For 500k I'd have a killer airboat and a rusty old pickup. As far as the house goes, I'd donate it to a battered womens shelter. And a new dictionary much to everyone's chagrin. For me no trees is a deal breaker. I've found the more possessions I own, the more they own me. I'm in the process of ditching my stuff, It's quite liberating. Charity is one of the greatest feelings for me. And Phrog gunner you can use the whole house until it's no longer mine!

Joe Walsh
01-12-2010, 10:09 AM
Around my house, watching HGTV always costs me money. Especially when I hear "honey, I was thinking".
A trip to Lowes usually isn't far behind.

LOL.....Yep, that is a familiar sounding scenario!