PDA

View Full Version : This Troubles Me

Paul T. Casey
01-12-2010, 06:32 AM
As some of you know, I work on the road away from home. To keep up with things, I pick up the local newspaper online. I've reached the age where I check the obituaries. Anyway, they have a calender on the obit page, in case you want to check a different date. The troubling part is there's a forward button on the calender. Why? I'm afraid to click it, just in case it works.

Pops
01-12-2010, 06:38 AM
You may need to call Mr. Wizard to get back home Paul!;)

SC Cheesehead
01-12-2010, 06:41 AM
As some of you know, I work on the road away from home. To keep up with things, I pick up the local newspaper online. I've reached the age where I check the obituaries. Anyway, they have a calender on the obit page, in case you want to check a different date. The troubling part is there's a forward button on the calender. Why? I'm afraid to click it, just in case it works.

:lol: Good one! As if we don't have enough to worry about already! ;)

Paul T. Casey
01-12-2010, 07:09 AM

Dribble Drabble Drabble Drome, time for this one to come home. Not many others here would remeber that one.

juno
01-12-2010, 08:29 AM
Dribble Drabble Drabble Drome, time for this one to come home. Not many others here would remeber that one.

Yes, some do!! :geezer:

Reminds me of the Robert Heinlen short story...

martyo
01-12-2010, 08:34 AM
And this is a guy I call my friend!!!!

dakslim
01-12-2010, 08:37 AM

Or he could just plunk his "magic twanger" as Froggy the Gremlin used to.:beatnik:

Big Black Beast
01-12-2010, 02:10 PM
Call me too curious for my own good, but I'd hit it!

Spectragod
01-12-2010, 03:06 PM

Have you ever noticed how everyone dies in alphabetical order?

Big Black Beast
01-12-2010, 05:23 PM
I'm changing my last name to Zazzzz:)