PDA

View Full Version : Cleaned the garage today

Vortex
01-12-2010, 01:00 PM
so I took the opportunity to snap a few pics (the last one is my supervisor here):

BigCars4Ever
01-12-2010, 05:07 PM
Funny, my garage has three walls and two doors. That looks more like a street. J/K but can you fit all three of those in your garage? It must be huge and the bike too.

a_d_a_m
01-12-2010, 05:08 PM
Yeah, I wanted to see in the garage...before and after!

Vortex
01-13-2010, 06:49 PM
The garage aint nothing too special; to fit the truck I have to tap the front bumper on the sheetrock and the door clears the back by an inch or so. The photos above I just wanted to take advantage of the time all three of my vehicles were out of the garage (and clean!) Heres a pic I took of the garage last year:

LANDY
01-13-2010, 07:09 PM
really nice!

Motorhead350
01-15-2010, 10:13 AM
Nice fleet! I remember it well.

a_d_a_m
01-15-2010, 12:38 PM
The garage aint nothing too special Nicer than mine! Yours fits 2 more cars in way more style. :bows:

Blk Mamba
01-15-2010, 01:06 PM
Wait a minute Adam, you took it out of the garage, with snow on the ground?

SC Cheesehead
01-16-2010, 07:17 AM
Looks like that supervisor takes his job seriously! ;)

Vortex
01-16-2010, 07:25 AM
Yeah, he's a monster, 11 months old, somewhere between 85-90 lbs (wont hold still on the scales) and full of personality. Note the wire to keep him from eating more holes in the sheetrock! Ole "Murf the Surf".

SC Cheesehead
01-16-2010, 08:28 AM
Yeah, he's a monster, 11 months old, somewhere between 85-90 lbs (wont hold still on the scales) and full of personality. Note the wire to keep him from eating more holes in the sheetrock! Ole "Murf the Surf".

That can be a good thing, or a bad thing...:rolleyes: -------> ;) --------> :D

a_d_a_m
01-16-2010, 08:30 AM
Wait a minute Adam, you took it out of the garage, with snow on the ground? Yep, I had a momentary lapse in judgment.

Marauderjack
01-16-2010, 04:58 PM
How do you squeeze that Dodge into the right side hole??:confused:

Looks like a tight fit!!:cool:

My garage is a disaster area (NO PIX)......BUT I'll get it cleaned up soon....sure (18 years later)!!!:eek:

Vortex
01-16-2010, 09:24 PM
How do you squeeze that Dodge into the right side hole??:confused:

Looks like a tight fit!!:cool:

My garage is a disaster area (NO PIX)......BUT I'll get it cleaned up soon....sure (18 years later)!!!:eek:

Parking the truck is a major pain; I have to fold the right side mirror in (giving me about 3 inches on that side), then using my left mirror as a guide if I miss the center pillar by about 1/2 an inch or less, that means I clear my Harley by about two inches as well and I roll on in til I tap the sheetrock with the front bumper. The door clears the camper and rear bumper by about 2 inches in the back. Cant park the truck in the middle slot because then I cant get to the right side of the garage without either opening the doors or crawling thru the truck; cant park it on the left side because the front bumper (and engine) would be up next to my gas hot water heater (bad, very bad). Its all a tight squeeze (I have to do the watusi to get my fat ass in my MM too) but at least everything does fit. The summer sunlight just kills cars here, not to mention the softball sized hail we can get in May/June.

scruff
01-17-2010, 09:56 PM
The garage aint nothing too special; to fit the truck I have to tap the front bumper on the sheetrock and the door clears the back by an inch or so. The photos above I just wanted to take advantage of the time all three of my vehicles were out of the garage (and clean!) Heres a pic I took of the garage last year:
Nice pix and Nice area you have there but i think your grass needs some water badly lol