PDA

View Full Version : Whackers

justbob
01-14-2010, 10:04 AM
I just don't get it. Could someone enlighten me? I try to never visit next door because of the chance of reading these kind of things, but sometimes boredom conquers my actions. One of the latest Whacker threads, this time a K9 MM.

http://www.crownvic.net/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1956341&fpart=1

Embassy
01-14-2010, 10:14 AM
Don't judge all of CVN for a random whacker. Look at the responses he garnered. They're full of disdain.

I remember the negative comments that member got when he joined and announced his plans for that Marauder.

Joe Walsh
01-14-2010, 10:25 AM
Like other posters said:

I don't like it at all and it is hard for me to look at, but....
He can do what he wants with his Marauder.

Also, his 'wrecking' another Marauder just makes ours more rare and valuable!

Phrog_gunner
01-14-2010, 10:51 AM
Also, his 'wrecking' another Marauder just makes ours more rare and valuable!

It also makes it easy to know who to avoid when he rolls up at a car show. :puke:

I might start calling those kind of guys "AJ"s. I'll give you an example. Hey Joe here comes that AJ with the lime green MM. Hopefully after that I won't be saying, "Hey Joe, what are you doing with that gun in your hand?" ;)

gdmjoe
01-14-2010, 11:15 AM
WHACKER isn't limited to CVN ... MM.net member's vehicle:

http://www.gdmjoe.com/MMwithPushBar.jpg
*And this was BEFORE the FL police Marauders existed.

http://www.gdmjoe.com/nonono.gif

Joe Walsh
01-14-2010, 11:23 AM
Let's compare whackers....I wonder how many Impala SS's have steelies & push bars?....:hmmm:

I just don't get....trying to make a special edition vehicle look like a standard police car...:dunno:

justbob
01-14-2010, 11:29 AM
I would NEVER judge all CVN's from the few ra-tards I mention. I have continually met quite a few at meets, lunchs, shows, and the strip. Most are real stand up guys and some I talk to on a regular basis. This is truly only about Whackers.

Joe, I should have chosen my wording more acurrately. This stems all the way back to the bubble caprices I still see around here, and also modern day imps/caprices.

I totally understand buying one and driving the tar out of it, or in Dooms quest for safety after his near death mishap, I just don't have nice comments for the ones going out of their way to keep adding cop crap, and if they are searching for opinions, I merely express mine. Some just don't seem ready for the negatives.

Mote
01-14-2010, 12:53 PM
He tried to get a CV but this came along. Doesn't explain the pushbar, but it doesn't seem to be a poser/wannabe so much. And, he has all the original parts.

"she rides much better on the bad ny streets with the police crown vic rims then then MM wheels thats why I put them on when I was looking for a VIC and 2 sales fell threw this poped up and well the price was so good 8K good I just had to jump on i"

Vortex
01-14-2010, 01:31 PM
To me I equate phony patrol cars to the paintballers and whoevers wearing their ripstop tiger stripe cammies and boonie hats that never once stood on the grinder after raising thier right hand or Harley riders with all that "Born to Ride" eagles or skull crapola plastered all over a nice motorcycle.

Stranger in the Black Sedan
01-14-2010, 01:41 PM
This is why you stay off CVN. Step away sloooowly...

Big Black Beast
01-14-2010, 01:51 PM
Freakin retarded.
That's like going out,buying a Ferrari, and converting it into a van.
If you want a van, just buy a van.
If you want a cop car, just go buy one. They're like, $2000.
Gee, let's take something rare and valuable and make it look like something there's
10 billion of.

justbob
01-14-2010, 05:48 PM
HAH! They actually deleted that ENTIRE thread that I linked! I must have hurt somebody's feelings.:alone:Bad Biscuits.

Look, do not post pics with thin skin. What you do to your own car might make you happy pants, others not so much. Do what ever makes you happy, I don't have to drive it.

Black Dynamite
01-14-2010, 05:54 PM
HAH! They actually deleted that ENTIRE thread that I linked! I must have hurt somebody's feelings.:alone:Bad Biscuits.

Look, do not post pics with thin skin. What you do to your own car might make you happy pants, others not so much. Do what ever makes you happy, I don't have to drive it.

Damn! I was waiting to get home and check it out. Stupid Websense....:mad2: