PDA

View Full Version : Just sayin hi

InSaiyan
11-03-2003, 10:52 PM
So, Hi. Just thought I'd introduce myself.
Well lets see, I've got a '95 Mustang 3.8/5-speed, it needs a little body work, I'll probably be selling it next spring/summer, in hopes of getting a used '03 Marauder. I'm also considering a '99+ Lightning, but sometimes you just dont wanna drive the truck. If not, it'll be because I cant get financing, but I'll work my butt off and build my credit until then, and after then. I may end up with an Interceptor or G/M. I dont seem to have much luck with having Mustangs as daily drivers, so maybe a more practical car would work better, then maybe I can get a project car.
I've got a thing for Mustangs and Crown Vic's, among others, but those two stand out. Also 60's Merc's, but try finding a 2-door Mercury that doesnt need restoring, that isnt damn near spotless. I may get lucky and end up with 2 Marauders ('03 and 196?), the older as a project.
Other than cars, I've got a girlfriend, we've been going out for 4 months and a few days, I'm really into music and playing guitar, or trying to anyway. I just got a job working the parts counter at a local Ford dealer, I know more than a healthy amount about '87-93 Mustangs. Well, thats about it, looks like a good site so far, any input would be appreciated. Expect my dumb questions to come along anytime now.

Steve

RCSignals
11-04-2003, 01:08 AM
Welcome. If it's Marauder info you want, this is the place!

RoyLPita
11-04-2003, 05:09 AM
Welcome aboard, InSaiyan. When it comes down to GM's and Mustangs, I have one of each. However, I will drop both for 1 MM.

Dr Caleb
11-04-2003, 12:05 PM
InSane? In Cyan? Hey whatever!

Welcome!

jgc61sr2002
11-04-2003, 09:16 PM
Steve - Welcome aboard. This site is the best on the net. You definitely came to the right place.:D

InSaiyan
11-04-2003, 10:47 PM
Hi all, thanks for the welcome.
I looked at the ads last night, if I cant get a MM, I'll probably get a silver '98+ GM. Its still got the same potential, just missing some power and other cool stuff out of the box. That could be taken care of though.
I saw someone on here from CT post, the sig mentioned a chip, gears, and a few other things. Well, I saw a really sweet black Marauder Monday, or maybe Sunday, in Bristol, CT. It went through an intersection (Jarome Ave/I dont know what street). It looked stock, but it was pretty damn loud, just wondering if the owner posts here.

btw, its pronounced insane, I've had the sn for a while and its easier to just keep using the same one.

Petrograde
11-04-2003, 10:55 PM
Welcome! I believe we have a supercharged Grand Marquis here on this site,... crap,.. trying,.. to,.. remember... got it! JohnE! I think,... hmmm.