PDA

View Full Version : Heart Attack Grill

guspech750
01-16-2010, 04:46 PM
Just wondering if anyone here has ever eaten at the Heart Attack Grill. Looks F***ing GOOD. In more ways than one.

http://www.examiner.com/x-277-Baltimore-Dining-Examiner~y2009m5d25-A-meal-to-die-for

ImpalaSlayer
01-16-2010, 04:50 PM
repost x4

although you are right, it does look great

RoyLPita
01-16-2010, 05:11 PM
We have something like that across from my workplace.

http://www.burgerbeast.com/2010/01/heart-stoppers-sports-grill-delray.html

FordNut
01-16-2010, 05:27 PM
There's a place in Knoxville I saw a local news report about but haven't been there yet...

It's called the Happy Rooster, and their Rooster Burger has a 40 ounce patty... yes, 40 ounces, 2-1/2 pounds... Gotta try it out sometime, it looked really good on the news show. Clean your plate (burger, fries, slaw) and get a free t-shirt.

I don't think the Happy Rooster has the eye candy, though

Donny Carlson
01-16-2010, 06:39 PM
Man, I needed to take two Crestor just to watch that vid!

Vortex
01-17-2010, 07:48 AM
The nurses are great but Ill settle for a Whataburger with cheese and jalapenos.

FordNut
01-17-2010, 09:20 AM
The nurses are great but Ill settle for a Whataburger with cheese and jalapenos.

Tried those, they didn't really do anything for me, about like a Sonic burger. But I've been missing In-N-Out burgers since my travels to western USA have stopped. As for chains I'm kind of partial to Hardee's/Carl's Jr or Fuddrucker's.

ImpalaSlayer
01-17-2010, 09:44 AM
damnit, im getting hungry

CROWNMARAUDER
01-17-2010, 09:48 AM

I agree. Whataburger & Fuddrucker's are my 2 favorites.

Pat
01-17-2010, 11:30 AM
Yes, and my triple bypass thanks him too.:lol:

kariamack
01-17-2010, 12:55 PM
where is this place

RoyLPita
01-18-2010, 12:33 PM
In N Out Rules. Someone should make that a national chain.

Big Black Beast
01-18-2010, 01:44 PM
Tried those, they didn't really do anything for me, about like a Sonic burger. But I've been missing In-N-Out burgers since my travels to western USA have stopped. As for chains I'm kind of partial to Hardee's/Carl's Jr or Fuddrucker's.

My friend always talks about In-N-Out burgers. One of these weekends, maybe I'll have to bite the bullet and take a longggg drive for one.

We finally got a Sonic here a couple of years ago. I was more impressed with the ice than the burger!

+1 on Carl's Jr.

CBT
01-18-2010, 02:01 PM
Just wondering if anyone here has ever eaten at the Heart Attack Grill.

Nope, but I'd like to go. We got a Five Guys burger joint here, it's okay, but it damn sure don't have milkshakes like the Heart Attack Grill seems to.

Donny Carlson
01-18-2010, 09:26 PM
I can never eat at a place like this, or, for that matter, at any of the other good burger places. Unless they have grilled chicken, then what the frig is the point?

BTW, the rather large young gentleman in the vid reminds me of myself pre heart attack, though even I didn't have the flushed cheeks, which are kinda a give away that his bp must be high as hell. Good luck, my doppleganger! A cadio catheter has your name written on it!

MrBluGruv
01-18-2010, 09:32 PM
...We got a Five Guys burger joint here...

I only recently found out about these from my girlfriend who lives in Houston, as we don't have them in San Antonio.

Imagine my surprise and angry confusion when she told me she had "five guys" for lunch...

CBT
01-19-2010, 05:21 AM
I only recently found out about these from my girlfriend who lives in Houston, as we don't have them in San Antonio.

Imagine my surprise and angry confusion when she told me she had "five guys" for lunch...

LMAO! Yeah that could be misunderstood!

massacre
01-19-2010, 09:44 AM
5 guys is pretty good, I like the fact that they stick to what they can do well, and don't expand the menu.
Seems like all fast food joints were like that years ago, they had their specialty, and if you wanted that specialty you went to that restaurant. McDonalds = big mac, Burger King = whopper, etc.
Now all the places are copying each other to the point where they are pretty much the same. The Big & Tasty is obviously McD's version of the whopper, etc.
I admire 5 guys for sticking to what they can do and keeping the quality up.
When asked about onion rings, mikshakes, etc. the owners said they didn't want to compromise quality by adding other items.

guspech750
01-19-2010, 04:06 PM
I had 5 guys......in a dark alley one night.....http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-sex023.gif

I wish we had some of these places you people have mentioned. They sound so G*d damn good.

CBT
01-19-2010, 05:27 PM
I had 5 guys......in a dark alley one night.....http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-sex023.gif

Pants on the ground. It was only me. I have 5 weens.

Phrog_gunner
01-19-2010, 05:32 PM
I have 5 weens.

OUCH!!! :o

CBT
01-19-2010, 05:39 PM

That's what guspech said:cool:

Kennyrauder
01-19-2010, 06:33 PM
Hey Friends!!! Kenny will give you a dynamite recipe for a home made burger that you will love & you can say you made it yourself!!! 2lbs.Lean ground round or equivalent, 1/4 cup chopped spanish onion, 1/4 cup ketchup, 2 cloves crushed garlic, 2 TBSP Worster Sauce, 2 raw eggs, 1/4 cup bread crumbs, 1 TSP sea salt, 1/2 tsp pepper.Fry up a bunch of bacon. Cut up fresh tomatos & dill pickles. Toast buttered buns. Mustard & mayo... Maybe ketchup too... I don't do ketchup on mine. Patties should be BBQ 'd don't fry'em till they are dead!!! Just make the juices are clear. Everyone loves my burgers .. try for yourself!!!

guspech750
01-19-2010, 07:56 PM

That's what guspech said:cool:
Ouch = Oh dont stop!!! The bleeding will eventually stop. But Im OK with it. Its just a hobby.:coolman: