PDA

View Full Version : A minor bit of poetic justice

rayjay
01-23-2010, 07:18 AM
As some of you are aware my low life neighbor's pitbull severly injured and maimed my daughter Brittany in 2007. That lawsuit continues. However, the property owner in his infinate wisdow continues to rent the premises to same dog owners. Well, yesterday afternoon while we were at my father in laws' calling hours the master mind father of the clan left three kerosun heaters unattended and on in a large detached garage full of vehicles, snowmobiles, ect. You guessed it, total loss, burned to the ground :D My educated guess is most of these vehicles were probaby stolen. Should be interesting to see what happens in time...

Jimimac43
01-23-2010, 07:28 AM
Karma? You bet!

SC Cheesehead
01-23-2010, 07:35 AM
No doubt he had insurance on all the stuff, right? No? Too bad. ;)

TAKEDOWN
01-23-2010, 11:07 AM
What goes around, comes around, and I'm sure there's more around the corner for this guy!

justbob
01-23-2010, 11:10 AM
Ray, how is it that I can hear you chuckle without ever getting to meet you and hearing your voice?

How is your daughter doing? Does she still have any nerve/tendon damage? I hope she is on the right path to recovery. I still don't know how you restrained yourself.

Blk Mamba
01-23-2010, 12:53 PM

Insurance won't protect him from his own stupidity. Says on all heating appliances, "Do Not leave unattended."

STRAN
01-23-2010, 01:30 PM
Ray, I am new to the forum so this is the first I have heard of the attach. My heart and prayers go out to your daughter.

I hope that dog is dead.

Now the guy just needs to be mauled by a grizzly.

DJCV
01-23-2010, 02:23 PM
Ray, I am new to the forum so this is the first I have heard of the attach. My heart and prayers go out to your daughter.

I hope that dog is dead.

Now the guy just needs to be mauled by a grizzly.

I'm not exactly new, but this is the first I am hearing about your scenario and your daughter's attack, and my prayers, too, are with you and your child.

I cannot even imagine what I would do to any animal that hurt one of my daughters---and I'm thinking I would have no choice but to have a serious 'meeting' with said dog's owner.

Possessions come and go...but family and, especially, our children are irreplaceable.

Stoneblue
01-23-2010, 03:02 PM

Hopefully he did have insurance, so that in RayJay's lawsuit there will be more assets to be recovered. My meager prayers are with you and your family.

Ms. Denmark
01-23-2010, 04:08 PM
The chickens have certainly come home to roost. Funny how that tends to happen! ;)

rayjay
01-23-2010, 04:22 PM
Thanks folks. One word story, ARSON. :D

Jimimac43
01-23-2010, 06:04 PM
Funny Ray, my Firefighter instincts kicked in and that was my 1st thought! Times are tuff and lookin' for cash!

rayjay
01-23-2010, 07:15 PM
Funny Ray, my Firefighter instincts kicked in and that was my 1st thought! Times are tuff and lookin' for cash!

Well I guess we'll see what comes out. The renters have no insurance. I have no idea where the lost vehicles came from. The area is taped off as a crime scene, ect... hmmmm :D

rayjay
01-23-2010, 07:25 PM
I forgot. To those who are new to this, the dog was destroyed by court order shortly after the incident. I am a command level LEO with 34 years in. Sooo, I can not act on my primordial instincts... :(

babbage
01-23-2010, 07:28 PM
What goes around, comes around, and I'm sure there's more around the corner for this guy!

The universe (God really) has a way of evening things out.

Stoneblue
01-23-2010, 08:01 PM
I forgot. To those who are new to this, the dog was destroyed by court order shortly after the incident. I am a command level LEO with 34 years in. Sooo, I can not act on my primordial instincts... :(

I truly admire your self restraint. I hope that I would be half the man you are given a similar situation. Guess that's why you guys are referred to as 'Peace Officers'.

J-MAN
01-24-2010, 05:53 AM
rayjay,thanks for your years of service and tell you daughter that she has some new friends that care about her.

MM03MOK
01-24-2010, 06:04 AM
rayjay,thanks for your years of service and tell you daughter that she has some new friends that care about her.
Britty is a very special MM.Net Member. She even attended Marauderville 5 in MD/DC!!