PDA

View Full Version : DTR marauder at car show

dailydriver
11-05-2003, 02:22 PM
Over the weekend I visited the California International Auto Show held at the Anaheim Convention Center in Orange County. While wading through the endless rows of minivans(or were they SUVs...it is getting hard to tell) I ran across a 2004 DTR Marauder. Nice color. Seemed to have few if any cosmetic changes as compared to my 2003. I find it interesting that Ford is promoting this car....

jgc61sr2002
11-06-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by dailydriver
Over the weekend I visited the California International Auto Show held at the Anaheim Convention Center in Orange County. While wading through the endless rows of minivans(or were they SUVs...it is getting hard to tell) I ran across a 2004 DTR Marauder. Nice color. Seemed to have few if any cosmetic changes as compared to my 2003. I find it interesting that Ford is promoting this car.... Please tell us what cosmetic changes you noticed. Thanks

amerikan
11-06-2003, 05:26 PM
I was also at that show last weekend. No pun intended, but i really dont like the color... and everyone crowding around the car was like " cop car" ..arghhhh...the show stopper was definately the Lightning and the new mustang... everything else.. bleh.

dailydriver
11-07-2003, 01:58 PM
I didn't notice any exterior changes and the only ineterior difference I saw was that the center consol(the one in the headliner) was shorter and didn't have the sunglass holder.

The Lighting and Mustang were outstanding prototypes. I just hope the don't get too butchered on the way to production. Personally, my favorite Ford concept car was the 427.

jgc61sr2002
11-07-2003, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by dailydriver
I didn't notice any exterior changes and the only ineterior difference I saw was that the center consol(the one in the headliner) was shorter and didn't have the sunglass holder.

The Lighting and Mustang were outstanding prototypes. I just hope the don't get too butchered on the way to production. Personally, my favorite Ford concept car was the 427. Thanks - That is the only difference that I has noticed as well.

amerikan
11-08-2003, 09:21 AM
Yeah the 427 was also great... and yeah, i hope they dont get butched... which we know they will... theres no way the lightning will have shaved door handles..no bumpers..leather interior...but anyways.. ford made the show.