PDA

View Full Version : Arrival-Silver '04

bob35222
11-06-2003, 09:17 AM
Just got a call from the dealer, The truck with my Silver '04 MM just arrived. I may be able to pick up the car this afternoon! he cautioned on doing the first drive in the rain. i think i can get it home and in the garage! Later, Bob

MMdriver03
11-06-2003, 09:27 AM
Good luck with your new ride , your gonna love it........as for the rain goes t r a c t i o n c o n t r o l .......and silver is sooooooo easy to keep clean. :up:

bigslim
11-06-2003, 09:56 AM
Congrats Bob. Silver was my second choice. Although ever time I wash my blk MM I wish it was silver. Had a silver Continental years ago and it was the easiest car I ever had to clean. Enjoy and welcome to the site.

jgc61sr2002
11-06-2003, 02:39 PM
Bob - Congrats. Enjoy your new ride.:D :up:

kurly
11-06-2003, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by bigslim
Congrats Bob. Silver was my second choice. Although ever time I wash my blk MM I wish it was silver. Had a silver Continental years ago and it was the easiest car I ever had to clean. Enjoy and welcome to the site.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations Bob!

Our Marauders are jewels!

I agree with 'BIGSLIM" that the black MM's have to be bathed and have their noses powdered constantly !

:baaa:

bob35222
11-06-2003, 05:33 PM
Well, it is home. Got to the dealer at about 4:15. It was the first silver MM the folks there had ever seen and they were pretty impressed too. met a technician at the service center who races mustabgs on the weekends. He didn't know about this site but was pretty knowledeable about tuning and mods, the service manager does some racing as well so I think dealer service may be OK. Time to go ride around. Can't wait to see the looks of the other professors at work. I don't think they will quite get it, which is fine with me. See y'all later. Bob

Silver_04
11-07-2003, 05:27 PM
Excellent color choice. :up:

miamisilvermm
11-07-2003, 05:47 PM
Black is impressive, but in South Florida I prefer a cooler color. The silver is great for me.

bob35222
11-07-2003, 06:20 PM
One day of ownership! Really great so far. Still less than 100 mi. on the beauty. I live in Jefferson County/Birmingham AL. When I went to register the Marauder today the clerk asked "what is it?" Then he said that car wasn't even in the database and he went off to see supervisor and get the Marauder model added. Came back and said mine was the first. There are over 660,000 residents in the county. Kind of fun to be the only marauder in town (at least registered as one.)

bob35222
11-07-2003, 06:23 PM
Silver '04

I had been looking at your pictures and liked it a lot. iI ordered this car more than six weeks ago. I have th flint interior and like it so far. My wife likes the leather so much she wants to cover it uo with seat covers to protect it. Boy, highway merging is a whole different deal with the MM. Bob

Silver_04
11-07-2003, 06:33 PM
Bob-I believe our cars are identical, I have the Flint interior too. I visit B'ham a couple of times a year so I'll keep an eye out for your new ride.

Bigdogjim
11-07-2003, 06:34 PM
bob35222: Enjoy the Marauder. Congrats on getting one.

Car only gets better with miles and time.

On ramps are a ball with this car. Wait till you get a pick-up or SUV on back bumper heading into curve...too much fun..........
:)