PDA

View Full Version : Caffiene and Octane, Atlanta, Feb 7th

Donny Carlson
02-02-2010, 07:51 PM
I'll be over this month, so George, save me a spot! I don't have my paint project back from Mike Lavallee, and he has those billet disks I had made, so my car is pretty ho hum. I will be unveiling my latest mod - the body damage caused by side swiping a stop sign last week. I have parts on order and a custom nose badge commissioned, so I won't be getting the body repairs and paint until later in the month. March is looking good for the reveal of the under hood goodies, and my boo boo fixed.

Weather looks to be partly cloudy but a bit cool. Does Panera Bread sell anything I can eat? Just point me toward the part of the menu that tasts like cardboard, and I'll be fine.

BobC
02-02-2010, 08:13 PM
I'll be over this month, so George, save me a spot! I don't have my paint project back from Mike Lavallee, and he has those billet disks I had made, so my car is pretty ho hum. I will be unveiling my latest mod - the body damage caused by side swiping a stop sign last week. I have parts on order and a custom nose badge commissioned, so I won't be getting the body repairs and paint until later in the month. March is looking good for the reveal of the under hood goodies, and my boo boo fixed.

Weather looks to be partly cloudy but a bit cool. Does Panera Bread sell anything I can eat? Just point me toward the part of the menu that tasts like cardboard, and I'll be fine.

The wife and I eat a Panera's fairly often and the food's not bad. The pastry is a bit overpriced and you have to pick your spot to eat as they apparently don't ramp up the help on the first Sunday of the month.

Hope to see you there.

Paul T. Casey
02-03-2010, 10:36 AM
Anyone remember the physical address of this place?

Black Terror
02-03-2010, 01:17 PM
http://maps.google.com/maps/place?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=AVENUE+OF+EAST+COBB&fb=1&gl=us&hq=AVENUE+OF+EAST+COBB&hnear=Marietta,+GA&cid=14906405462119085809&ei=i9lpS4G8AYG0tge9n5TqBg&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CBYQnQIwAw

Paul T. Casey
02-03-2010, 01:31 PM
Thanks Bill.

White Knuckles
02-03-2010, 02:29 PM

I'm going to miss this one unfortunately----I'll be in FL until next week:(

Sorry to hear about your unplanned body modifications. If you don't have a place in B-ham, Derrick Smith over here does awesome work (he just redid the front end on my Marauder after my canned vegetable assault)
Here is his site: http://smithsprc.com/index.html

See Y'all next month

Marauder_Santa
02-03-2010, 03:02 PM
I will be there with the sleigh.

martyo
02-03-2010, 09:45 PM
I'm going to miss this one unfortunately----I'll be in FL until next week:(

Sorry to hear about your unplanned body modifications. If you don't have a place in B-ham, Derrick Smith over here does awesome work (he just redid the front end on my Marauder after my canned vegetable assault)
Here is his site: http://smithsprc.com/index.html

See Y'all next month

Derrick = The Official Painter of the MO Collection

White Knuckles
02-04-2010, 08:19 AM
Derrick = The Official Painter of the MO Collection

and my PO collection:D

Paul T. Casey
02-04-2010, 08:21 AM
and my po collection:d

po?.........

Donny Carlson
02-04-2010, 08:37 PM
If I were in Atlanta, that would be my choice. But I have a local shop. :)

White Knuckles
02-06-2010, 07:31 AM
po?.........

A POor Man's Collection :bigcry:as opposed to MOney Man's Collection

GAMike
02-06-2010, 09:31 AM
Hey Donny! Glad to hear you are on the road again. Unfortunately this weekend is a no go for me.:mad:

Don't forget your camera. The stuff that shows up (even in the offseason) is amazing! If you are in the area. Its a monthly event you don't want to miss. Especially if Donny and Paul Casey are trekking in from Alabamy:D

Donny Carlson
02-06-2010, 06:58 PM
Well, frak it. It was too cold to wash the beast today, and it's unpresentable. Looks like March will be a better time for me.

Mac-MerC
02-07-2010, 02:40 PM
http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz212/Mac-Merc/asanticharger.jpg
http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz212/Mac-Merc/asanticharger2.jpg

This is a clean ass Camaro, best one i have seen

Paul T. Casey
02-08-2010, 09:37 AM
Well, frak it. It was too cold to wash the beast today, and it's unpresentable. Looks like March will be a better time for me.

Good, my boss made other plans for me, glad I didn't miss you.

Glenn
02-08-2010, 10:41 AM
See you in March when it is warmer.

Glenn Ford :beer: